ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company’s register of member from company house

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbly123

company’s register of member from company house

Post by bubbly123 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:06 am

Dear all,

I am applying for my tier1 extension next month.

(4) If you have invested by way of share capital, the business accounts must show the
shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in your name
as it appears on your application. If the value of your share capital is not shown in the
accounts, then a printout of the company’s register of members from Companies House
must be provided.

Please help me getting printout of the company’s register of member from company house. Where do i get it, I spoke to my accountant he has no idea of how the it looks.

Please if someone could share the copy of how it looks.

Thank you so much.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: company’s register of member from company house

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Go to http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk.

Enter your company number and search. Then click on the Order information on this company.

You will a list of documents including the current appointment record that you need. Select the additional documents that have the shareholding and share capital informaiton.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi marcnath,

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate.
I used your link and downloaded the Confirmation Statement CS01 where I can see Statement of Share Capital which says

Statement of Capital (Share Capital)

Class of Shares: ORD Number allotted 68050
Currency: GBP Aggregate nominal value: 68050
Prescribed particulars
ONE SHARE EQUALS ONE VOTE, EACH HAVING RIGHTS TO DIVIDENDS. SO LONG AS THERE ARE NO RIGHTS ATTACHED TO SHARES ON WINDING-UP ETC OR REDEMPTION RIGHTS.

Statement of Capital (Totals)

Currency: GBP Total number of shares: 68050
Total aggregate nominal value: 68050
Total aggregate amount
unpaid: O
I have the full name on the share holders details as guidence.

Is it enough to show the proof of investment.

Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:39 pm

You are welcome.
If you are the only shareholder then it should be enough.
If there are more shareholders then the shares of each should be shown. There is another document for that, I remember
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi marcnath,

Thank you so much for all your advice.
Could you please share any picture of company’s register of member from company house, it would be a great help.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 pm

bubbly123 wrote:Hi marcnath,

Thank you so much for all your advice.
Could you please share any picture of company’s register of member from company house, it would be a great help.

Thanks
I have never had to get one, so I don't have a copy.

But I looked into it and you need to first provide the information to the companies house before you can get it from there.

Here's the link to do that https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ister-eh05

But your better and easier option would be have it shown in the accounts. Is there any reason why you can't get the shareholding and your name in the accounts ?

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Hi marcnath,

Thank you so much you been really helpful and, I appreciate it.

I have my name showing in the annual accounts and 50k transfer in my business bank accounts, but confused with the company’s register of member from company house information and what exactly it is and how it looks.

Thanks