ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTR and police clareance after july 2006

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

room1102

LTR and police clareance after july 2006

Post by room1102 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:18 am

i read soemthing about the GNIB has started to ask for police clearance for LTR. has anyone applied after july 2006 been asked to submit police clearance for their LTR application??????

i know many people had been told by the GNIB that they have many application in july 2006 and they still processing that month.

so anyone heard anything????????

thx

ac3340
Newly Registered

Post by ac3340 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 am

thats' the Biggest lie, because i read some where that the DOJ only have 6000 LTR application in hand, So theyhave been processing the application received in July for last 8 months? i dont think so, its Just an excuse DOJ wont be happy to see many people becoming permenant residents, Police clereance will further increase the waiting time.....,

Can some one advise is there any chance we can challenge DOJ on this matter? i have seen solictors they told me that there nothing they can do as DOJ processing LTR as an admin sheme( its not covered by any law)

:(