ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I send FPS after the submission

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Can I send FPS after the submission

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:51 am

Hello Gurus and Guys

Thank you very much for putting so much information on this forum.

I submitted my Tier 1 Visa extension back in 30th Jan 2017 in the UK. Till now have been waiting for the decision for past 6 months. Phoned a number of times, always being told that your decision is still being considered.

by reading through this forum, I realised that I did not provide any FPS along with my application, but I indeed provided a great number of payslips, payment proof, a confirmation letter from my accountants to confirm the job creation, payments, and settled worker etc.

Now my question is:

Can I send FPS now to HO as supporting documents? or they would not accept them now as the submission was 6 month ago?

Although I did not provide FPS when I submitted the application, I had created up a spare sheet to clearly indicating that starting and finishing date of employees, hour rates, how many hours each week etc. would this helps?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by seamsuk on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Can I send FPS after the submission

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 am

seamsuk wrote:Hello Gurus and Guys

I have been waiting for my decision for past 6 months and still not heard anything back from HO. Phoned a number of time, always being told that your decision is still being considered.

by reading through this forum, I realised that I did not provide any FPS along with my application, but I indeed provided a great number of payslips, payment proof, a confirmation letter from my accountants to confirm the job creation, payments, and settled worker etc.

Now my question is:

Can I send FPS now to HO as supporting documents? or they would not accept them now as the submission was 6 month ago?

Although I did not provide FPS when I submitted the application, I had created up a spare sheet to clearly indicating that starting and finishing date of employees, hour rates, how many hours each week etc. would this helps?

Thank you in advance.
Consider yourself lucky that the case has not been decided yet. FPS is a definite requirement and the lack of the FPS submission almost certainly guarantees rejection.

Do not waste a minute. Get your FPS together and send it by Special Delivery (even same day, if needed) now.

There is no guarantee it will be considered but if it makes it way to the CW after all the internal processing before the CW actually starts considering your application, you have a good chance it will be considered.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:06 am

marcnath wrote:

I have been waiting for my decision for past 6 months and still not heard anything back from HO. Phoned a number of time, always being told that your decision is still being considered.

Now my question is:

Thank you in advance.
Consider yourself lucky that the case has not been decided yet. FPS is a definite requirement and the lack of the FPS submission almost certainly guarantees rejection.

Do not waste a minute. Get your FPS together and send it by Special Delivery (even same day, if needed) now.

There is no guarantee it will be considered but if it makes it way to the CW after all the internal processing before the CW actually starts considering your application, you have a good chance it will be considered.
What a quick reply. Thank you very much. I will get it organised and send today. But I think FTS is not mentioned on the guideline or maybe I am wrong.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:40 am

u must send them asap.. give ur reference number mentioned in acknowledgement letter. infact do a next day delivery. and yes it does say in guidance policy to send fps, good luck

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 pm

heyaheya wrote:u must send them asap.. give ur reference number mentioned in acknowledgement letter. infact do a next day delivery. and yes it does say in guidance policy to send fps, good luck
Thank you very much for your comments. I have read through the guideline, yes, sending FPS is required. I actually sent a copy of a confirmation of real time submission and only one copy of FPS for the month of Nov/Dec 2016.

I just checked on the online portal, the status is "waiting for decision". Would it be too late send the additional supporting document?

I have phoned the service line, ( just be told they have changed the structure of organisation, they cannot disclose the status any more, neither to provide any case number for the application.) I was told that it is my decision to send additional supporting documents, but it will be 100% at CW's discretion to decide whether or not to link the supporting documents to the original application.

Thanks again....

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

dont wait for nothing.. just send these required documents and reference number i talking bout is the one which has been issued to you on ur acknowledgement letter. yes it is cw decision to consider it or not.. but it is your task to send it as soon as u realise that u have made a mistake. if i was you i would have sent it as soon as possible.

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

seamsuk wrote:
heyaheya wrote:u must send them asap.. give ur reference number mentioned in acknowledgement letter. infact do a next day delivery. and yes it does say in guidance policy to send fps, good luck
Thank you very much for your comments. I have read through the guideline, yes, sending FPS is required. I actually sent a copy of a confirmation of real time submission and only one copy of FPS for the month of Nov/Dec 2016.

I just checked on the online portal, the status is "waiting for decision". Would it be too late send the additional supporting document?

I have phoned the service line, ( just be told they have changed the structure of organisation, they cannot disclose the status any more, neither to provide any case number for the application.) I was told that it is my decision to send additional supporting documents, but it will be 100% at CW's discretion to decide whether or not to link the supporting documents to the original application.

Thanks again....
If I were in your place, I would get off the computer and this forum and go and send the documents by either courier or same day special delivery. Every minute counts in this case.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Make sure you check the start date of your employees on FPS. If possible highlight them.

I submitted my Tier 1 Visa extension back in 30th Jan 2017 in the UK. Till now have been waiting for the decision for past 6 months. Phoned a number of times, always being told that your decision is still being considered.

Now my question is:

Thank you in advance.

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Thanks guys for the comments. FPSs are now being sent. hopefully, the decision will not be made today....

some more questions,

1. Would HO contact to request more documents to be submitted when status is waiting for decision?

2. if the application is refused due to missing documents, can I request a AR and sending additional documents along with the request? or would it work?

3. If the application is refused, can I reapply by providing correct documents within the UK immediately as I am currently working in the business. I cannot leave the company running without me as I have to be responsible for my 9 employees.

Cheers

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:11 pm

great seamsuk ... finally u have .. i hope all goes well ..
and in AR i dont think u can send additional documents .. as its jus review on cw's error.

yes u can do fresh application within the country .. with complete documents.

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:13 pm

seamsuk wrote:Thanks guys for the comments. FPSs are now being sent. hopefully, the decision will not be made today....
Good job ! :D
seamsuk wrote:some more questions,

1. Would HO contact to request more documents to be submitted when status is waiting for decision?
Generally not. There are very specific cases in their guidance when they have to ask for additional documents. And if you have followed the comments in this forum, more often they don't
seamsuk wrote:2. if the application is refused due to missing documents, can I request a AR and sending additional documents along with the request? or would it work?
This is very clear. No additional documents for AR are accepted.
seamsuk wrote:3. If the application is refused, can I reapply by providing correct documents within the UK immediately as I am currently working in the business. I cannot leave the company running without me as I have to be responsible for my 9 employees.

Cheers
Yes, you can. Though you are an overstayer at that point in time and cannot be employed (i.e. draw salary)

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Thank you Marcnath

I have received the visa successfully.

After sending the FPS documents to home office, the visa was granted within two week.

Thank you very much.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:33 pm

seamsuk wrote:Thank you Marcnath

I have received the visa successfully.

After sending the FPS documents to home office, the visa was granted within two week.

Thank you very much.
Congratulations - very happy for you !!

Looks like you got the documents in just in time - it would have been a definite refusal if those were not considered.

And this is a great case to confirm they do take additional documents even very close to the decision - so it will be useful for people in future. Thanks for updating.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:08 am

Many Many Congratulation you very lucky......

Best wishes for future application but don't take this kind of risk at time of ILR.