ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exact Job Creation Proofs, Gurus Seniors, Please Help.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Exact Job Creation Proofs, Gurus Seniors, Please Help.

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Hello Gurus/ Seniors

Could you please help us to confirm what exactly we should provide for proof job creation.

By reading through threads, I noted that most of problems are coming from proof of job creation. I was wonder would be possible for us to summarise up the best proofs of job creation for Tier 1 Ent. Extension and SET.

I will tidy up all discussion and valuable comments into top thread. and people can view this requirement clearly in the future.

As far I know the recognised proof of employment are:

Working hours:
1. Full Payment Submission,
2. Payslips

Settled workers:
1. Passport Copies
2. Certified Letter from Accountant

Please actively comments, let's create up a clear check list for people use this forum in the future.

Best Regards

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Exact Job Creation Proofs, Gurus Seniors, Please Help.

Post by sm12 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:42 pm

A letter from an accountant is only required if you are taking over an existing business to show how many jobs were created after you became a director.

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 pm

sm12 wrote:A letter from an accountant is only required if you are taking over an existing business to show how many jobs were created after you became a director.
Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:01 pm

The guide is clear what must be sent :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seamsuk
Newly Registered

Post by seamsuk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:08 pm

zimba88 wrote:The guide is clear what must be sent :!:
Understood boss. I just want to make it more clear for people in the future. i.e. P11 or P45 or P46 shoud or should not be sent etc.

for my own experience, I did send some of the Real time Submission, but not sent all of them. This is the example why I am working on it.

Please comments on this Boss.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:17 pm

P11, P45 or P46 are NOT acceptable for people hired after Oct 2013. You must send RTI FPS. Again as I said, the guide is very very clear on this
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:33 pm

so basically
1.Full Payment Submission,
2. Payslips
3. Passport Copies
4. Certified Letter from Accountant ( if you have invested in running business)

p45, p60,p46,contracts and all other stuff is just extra stuff.. is that correct moderators. and thanks seamsuk for starting this thread.. its very useful for people like us,

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Passport copies, or birth certificate for British citizens.
If the person was born on or after 1 Jan 1983, and a birth certificate is being submitted, then the proof of one parent's settlement at the time of birth of employee. If the settled parent is the father, then marriage certificate of parents to show they were married when the employee was born.

If the employee was born before 1 January 1983, then the birth certificate alone is accepted, according to the guidance.

For employees who have ILR, passport plus ILR proof, e.g. biometric card.