ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deported

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SyS64786

Deported

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if this means that "Deportation"

Code: Select all

http://imgur.com/adYO5nY
I was at that time in my home country when this letter was delivered. I wanted to know if one can apply for visa again if He is being deported ( I was deported since I was in my home country ).

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Deported

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:41 pm

You were required to attend court on the specified date for a decision to be made on your deportation. I assume that you left for your home country before this letter was issued.

This will be held on your immigration record. What was your previous status/situation in the UK :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Casa wrote:You were required to attend court on the specified date for a decision to be made on your deportation. I assume that you left for your home country before this letter was issued.

This will be held on your immigration record. What was your previous status/situation in the UK :?:
I couldn't attend the court since I wasn't there, I came to my home country to renew my visa ( Tier-4 ) because my visa was curtailed. I have applied for my visa but was refused ( because of mistakes I have made on my visa application ). Now I am not sure What should I do. I am going to apply again Now ( Should I? )

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Under which part of the Immigration Rules was your Tier 4 visa application refused? Anything within the following?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... 20#header8
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Casa wrote:Under which part of the Immigration Rules was your Tier 4 visa application refused? Anything within the following?

http://imgur.com/kiTXLTP

320(A).

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm

SyS64786 wrote:
Casa wrote:Under which part of the Immigration Rules was your Tier 4 visa application refused? Anything within the following?

320(A).
320(7a) :?:
(Casa, not CR001)

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Casa wrote:
SyS64786 wrote:

320(A).
320(7a) :?:
Yeah sorry my bad. 320 (7a) .

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Grounds on which entry clearance or leave to enter the United Kingdom is to be refused
(7A) where false representations have been made or false documents or information have been submitted (whether or not material to the application, and whether or not to the applicant’s knowledge), or material facts have not been disclosed, in relation to the application or in order to obtain documents from the Secretary of State or a third party required in support of the application.

You're unlikely to be granted another Tier 4 visa.
(Casa, not CR001)

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 pm

I didn't submit any false documents. I was given PND in the UK which I didn't disclose on my application. If I apply now and disclose it now on my application and explain it to them that I didn't understand that PND is something which needs to be disclosed on the visa application.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:47 pm

SyS64786 wrote:I didn't submit any false documents. I was given PND in the UK which I didn't disclose on my application. If I apply now and disclose it now on my application and explain it to them that I didn't understand that PND is something which needs to be disclosed on the visa application.
I made my comments regarding the PND in this thread where you were intending to apply for a spouse settlement visa.
immigration-for-family-members/refugee- ... l#p1443930
(Casa, not CR001)

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Casa wrote:
SyS64786 wrote:I didn't submit any false documents. I was given PND in the UK which I didn't disclose on my application. If I apply now and disclose it now on my application and explain it to them that I didn't understand that PND is something which needs to be disclosed on the visa application.
I made my comments regarding the PND in this thread where you were intending to apply for a spouse settlement visa.
immigration-for-family-members/refugee- ... l#p1443930

So chances are low even if i apply Spouse visa ? :?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:08 pm

You may have a better chance with a spouse visa application.
(Casa, not CR001)

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Casa wrote:You may have a better chance with a spouse visa application.
I want to apply first for Tier 4 but I am worried if they would ban me for 10 years. is that the case? even if I put all the details right this time. I would be banned under 320 (7b) ?. what would you recommend me to do?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:28 pm

If you weren't subject to a ban in your previous (failed) Tier 4 application, it shouldn't be applied in this one. However, I doubt that the Tier 4 application will succeed.
(Casa, not CR001)

SyS64786

Post by SyS64786 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Casa wrote:If you weren't subject to a ban in your previous (failed) Tier 4 application, it shouldn't be applied in this one. However, I doubt that the Tier 4 application will succeed.
Can I please know what reason they would most likely put? [even I explain everything] Would I be able to apply again for a Spouse visa even if I get rejected?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:05 pm

SyS64786 wrote:
Casa wrote:If you weren't subject to a ban in your previous (failed) Tier 4 application, it shouldn't be applied in this one. However, I doubt that the Tier 4 application will succeed.
Can I please know what reason they would most likely put? [even I explain everything] Would I be able to apply again for a Spouse visa even if I get rejected?
where false representations have been made or false documents or information have been submitted (whether or not material to the application, and whether or not to the applicant’s knowledge), or material facts have not been disclosed, in relation to the application or in order to obtain documents from the Secretary of State or a third party required in support of the application.

A Tier 4 application refusal shouldn't directly affect a spouse visa application, assuming there has been no 'frustration of the Immigration Rules' during your time in the UK.
(Casa, not CR001)