ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emailed awaiting decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jwell42890
Newly Registered

Emailed awaiting decision

Post by Jwell42890 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi wonder if i can get some help to what this emails means
And if anybody else got the same as this email

Email from visa offic ----
I have checked the status of your application last updated 24/05/2017, the status is still 'awaiting decision',

Please note the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visas and Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it being given full and careful consideration.

Directing you to the guidance material is the only advise we can give you. If you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice . Immigration advisors can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at tribunal. The office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisors, which means they must meet certain standards.

Please see the link below to find an immigration adviser:

http://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-adviser

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Emailed awaiting decision

Post by taffet87 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 pm

I got this... not sure what it means... these guys have made a habit of using new words each time...

Kokab223
Newly Registered

Post by Kokab223 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Awaiting decesion means the application has reached the decision making centre and an eco is either looking at it or can be looked at anyday now.

Jwell42890
Newly Registered

Post by Jwell42890 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks for a reply guy appreciate it

How long have you been waiting

Kokab223
Newly Registered

Post by Kokab223 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:34 pm

I applied on the 3rd may via priority it's been 34 working days :(

hm7
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hm7 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi all,

My wife's application also 'awaiting decision' from last 3 weeks but there is no progress further. Has anybody received a decision from this status and after how many days?

Also can I ask, if anyone of you has received a call from the home office and what type of number was displayed? Actually, I missed few phone calls couple of weeks back and trying to identify if these were from the home office?

Thanks.