ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eligible for premium service?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1EAccelerated

eligible for premium service?

Post by T1EAccelerated » Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 am

Hello Everyone.,

Thanks for all the efforts and advices on the forum.

After a long wait, i have received my ILR and now need to sort the same out for my family.

My Immigration history as follows:

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa granted in Sep 2012.
Eligible for ILR for Tier 1 accelerated Route in Sep 2015, however applied and got rejected.
Applied for extension in Dec 2015, (visa still valid until Jan 2016)
Received the extension in Jan 2016.
Applied for ILR again on accelerated route in March 2017(postal route) and received ILR in May 2017.

I entered UK on 29th Sep 2012, however my wife entered UK on 5th Nov 2012 ( her visa granted on 15th Oct 2012)

My wife is on Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant visa as myself the main applicant.

My wife's visa is valid until Jan 2018,.

When is the earliest she will be eligible for ILR, will it be 28 days before 29th Sep 2012 or 15th October 2012 or 5th Nov 2012.

Also i was not eligible for premium service as Tier 1 Entrepreneur category was excluded from the same, will she be eligible for the premium service.

Would appreciate your help.

vinny

Re: eligible for premium service?

Post by vinny » Wed May 31, 2017 12:46 am

T1EAccelerated wrote:28 days before 5th Nov 2012.
I think she may use the premium service.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

T1EAccelerated

Post by T1EAccelerated » Wed May 31, 2017 7:50 am

Thanks for the confirmation,

supremium
Newly Registered

Post by supremium » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:39 pm

hi t1e
how can you apply for accelerated again after getting rejected the first time and extending with 2 employees? is it possible?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:41 pm

supremium wrote:hi t1e
how can you apply for accelerated again after getting rejected the first time and extending with 2 employees? is it possible?
Yes, If in the LAST 3 years you employed 10 people for 12 months or generated min of £5m turnover, you can apply for ILR.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 am

zimba88 wrote:
supremium wrote:hi t1e
Yes, If in the LAST 3 years you employed 10 people for 12 months or generated min of £5m turnover, you can apply for ILR.
The guideline says:
If you make an application for indefinite leave to remain through the accelerated route, on the basis of the creation of 10 jobs having already been granted a further 2 years leave at extension, and wish to rely on the same 2 jobs created during your initial leave (as part of the 10 jobs requirement or as part of the 2 jobs requirement), these jobs must be maintained for at least 12 months during your extension in order to be counted.

I read that as being that you need the 24 months (for transitional) in the period of the extension.

@T1EAccelerated - Did you do this ILR application on the basis of 24 months of job between Jan and Mar 2017 ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:17 am

T1EAccelerated wrote:Hello Everyone.,

Thanks for all the efforts and advices on the forum.

After a long wait, i have received my ILR and now need to sort the same out for my family.

My Immigration history as follows:

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa granted in Sep 2012.
Eligible for ILR for Tier 1 accelerated Route in Sep 2015, however applied and got rejected.
Applied for extension in Dec 2015, (visa still valid until Jan 2016)
Received the extension in Jan 2016.
Applied for ILR again on accelerated route in March 2017(postal route) and received ILR in May 2017.

I entered UK on 29th Sep 2012, however my wife entered UK on 5th Nov 2012 ( her visa granted on 15th Oct 2012)

My wife is on Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant visa as myself the main applicant.

My wife's visa is valid until Jan 2018,.

When is the earliest she will be eligible for ILR, will it be 28 days before 29th Sep 2012 or 15th October 2012 or 5th Nov 2012.

Also i was not eligible for premium service as Tier 1 Entrepreneur category was excluded from the same, will she be eligible for the premium service.

Would appreciate your help.
What was the date of your wife's application for dependent visa ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:02 pm

marcnath wrote: I read that as being that you need the 24 months (for transitional) in the period of the extension.
Yes. Obviously jobs must always have been created or maintained during the last grant of leave.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice