ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time after HO audit(sponsor licence)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lanchong98
Newly Registered

Waiting time after HO audit(sponsor licence)

Post by lanchong98 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 am

Hi all, firstly to thank you all.
I am a tier2 employee, and 1 month ago home office paid a visit interview our manager and me as well for more than 2 hours. Everything went ok. Until now company still hasn't received any reponse or decision from home office.
I'm wondering will we actually receive a confirmation says company is ok everything fine or not? I'm just concerned and check sponsor list on daily basis, and our company name is still there. How much longer will It take for HO to inform you that sponsor licence is revoked /suspended etc after audit? Based on the current situation what do you advise? Should I ask manager to call and ask?

Much appreciated for any answer :)

lanchong98
Newly Registered

Re: Waiting time after HO audit(sponsor licence)

Post by lanchong98 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 am

anyone could help to give some advices ?

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Usually within about a month but the UKVI say they can take up to 18 weeks (over 4 months).

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello,

I will like to ask a few questions?

How long have you been employed with your sponsor?
How long has your sponsor being on the sponsors list?
What sort of questions were you asked?
Which location are you based?

From what I have read here, It could take several months for UKVI to get back on the outcome of an audit. If you think everything went well and you and your sponsor have not done anything wrong, then I dont think you have to worry about the audit.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

lanchong98
Newly Registered

Post by lanchong98 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Thank you guys for the reply, and Djsuccess ,

I have been with company as Tier 2 since Feb 2016, and Company had its Tier 2 licence 2 month before I had my Tier 2 visa, and I am the only 1 in the company who holds Tier 2 visa. Our company is based in London, and I was interviewed for almost 1.5 hours.
40% questions started with me was the details from the date that I entered in UK since 8 years ago, and all the way until now. what I was doing. what visa, what purpose, what I was studying etc...
60% questions regarding what I do with my current Job. How did I get this job, what is my daily tasks, and asked me to provide some evidence of the job that I do.
The interview was ok but no smile at all from HO officer and he is tough, and I did what I could tell...like spoke out my life in past 8 years, as well as what I do in my jobs, even pictures that showed I do the training in different branch offices. Officer asked some copies that can be taken as evidence but I did not prepare for that so just quickly ran to my desk and copied few papers etc..
Everything was genius, but the interview left me feel it was one of the hardest interview so far in my life lol.
I was a bit nervous but overall went fine as it was like telling 8 years life in 1.5 hours, however, I think in the end he asked me to sigh his notes and said company will receive a letter with 28 days, and if not company will be fine, but I couldn't remember exactly.
I am still worried, as recently huge event happened in uk like election, attacks, leaving EU, queen speech etc...may postpone the HO case late?
Thank you

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:48 am

Thanks for the detailed response. To be honest, I believe you have done all that is required of you. You will be fine.

lanchong98 wrote:Thank you guys for the reply, and Djsuccess ,

I have been with company as Tier 2 since Feb 2016, and Company had its Tier 2 licence 2 month before I had my Tier 2 visa, and I am the only 1 in the company who holds Tier 2 visa. Our company is based in London, and I was interviewed for almost 1.5 hours.
40% questions started with me was the details from the date that I entered in UK since 8 years ago, and all the way until now. what I was doing. what visa, what purpose, what I was studying etc...
60% questions regarding what I do with my current Job. How did I get this job, what is my daily tasks, and asked me to provide some evidence of the job that I do.
The interview was ok but no smile at all from HO officer and he is tough, and I did what I could tell...like spoke out my life in past 8 years, as well as what I do in my jobs, even pictures that showed I do the training in different branch offices. Officer asked some copies that can be taken as evidence but I did not prepare for that so just quickly ran to my desk and copied few papers etc..
Everything was genius, but the interview left me feel it was one of the hardest interview so far in my life lol.
I was a bit nervous but overall went fine as it was like telling 8 years life in 1.5 hours, however, I think in the end he asked me to sigh his notes and said company will receive a letter with 28 days, and if not company will be fine, but I couldn't remember exactly.
I am still worried, as recently huge event happened in uk like election, attacks, leaving EU, queen speech etc...may postpone the HO case late?
Thank you
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

thefnal
Newly Registered

Post by thefnal » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi @lanchong98, did you company hear back from the HO regarding the outcome of the tier 2 audit? Many Thanks!

lanchong98
Newly Registered

Post by lanchong98 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:47 pm

thefnal wrote:Hi @lanchong98, did you company hear back from the HO regarding the outcome of the tier 2 audit? Many Thanks!
Hi thefnal, so far until now, no information...

Thanks

dogra
Newly Registered

Post by dogra » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi,
Can you please let me know if you have received any reply from home office as my case is the same.
Thanks in advance

lanchong98
Newly Registered

Post by lanchong98 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:58 am

The company gave up on it I think, so the sponsor licence has been revoked and I am not sure what is the reason, and I have received curtailment after 5 months.