ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New application after appeal rejected

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dan0301
India

New application after appeal rejected

Post by Dan0301 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 am

Hi Gurus,
Can anyone help me please. I applied for eea FM in 2013 and rejected on treaty rights after that went to appeal and that also rejected in 2016. After that I didn't put any application as I was collecting enough evidence and documents so now I'm planning to put new application someone told now after court rejection if I didn't put new application with 14 days home office won't accept my application is that correct guys ?

Thanks in advance

Obie
Ireland

Re: New application after appeal rejected

Post by Obie » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:39 am

14 days does not apply to EU family members.

It is a shame you had to wait for several months for an appeal, and still you could not sort out treaty rights issues before the hearing.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 am

Thanks you very much for reply. 4 times they had change my dates on different reasons. And in end they again rejected. Now I'm going to make new application with enough evidence.
Once again thanks for your reply.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:45 am

Lets hope they don't come up with something else on this occasion. You should have resolved it at the tribunal .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors