ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 2 General Visa Processing Delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKtier2spp
Newly Registered

UK Tier 2 General Visa Processing Delay

Post by UKtier2spp » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi All

Request you to kindly note my issue here...

I have been sponsored by UK company, and i have given Certificate of COS under SOC code 2136,Programers & Software developers and have given the salary of 35500. With all documents as required i have applied for VISA and biometric on June 1 2017, at Chennai.
It has been exactly 3 weeks completed and 16 days passed, i haven't received by reply for decision yet, i have tried to contact the helpline UKBA, they said that its still under process , my case was last updated on June 13, but yet to take decision on the same, they said its busy season, you will hear the decision...

Its quiet fustrating, why its taking so long, one of colleague has applied on for same company from Chennai, on fast track mode but he got his VISA on 5th day....

Can anyone, help on the same please?

Regards
UK ASSP

UKtier2spp
Newly Registered

Re: UK Tier 2 General Visa Processing Delay

Post by UKtier2spp » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Dear Team
In further to my previous post,

Today i have got a email from UKBA, that my Application has not been straight forward, they are still performing additional checks,and they cannot give a time frame when this would be completed. can any please respond to this issue.

This would be 4th application to UK, First one was on Tier1 General stayed for 40 days, and next both was on short term icT visa, this Tier 2 general application has been made after 2 years of leaving UK on Tier 2 ICT visa, so no impact of Cooling off period

Pls help me on the same.

REgards
UK ASSP

chan1088
Newly Registered

Re: UK Tier 2 General Visa Processing Delay

Post by chan1088 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi UK ASSP,

I just shared my timeline of Tier 2 ICT at the link below, but there are timelines of other visa types too. May be useful to you.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/out- ... 4-420.html