ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Letter from Home office

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

India_123

Reg Letter from Home office

Post by India_123 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi All,

I am in UK with valid Tier 2 general visa (Valid from 2016 may to may 2019). I switched to tier 2 general from Tier 2 ICT (established staff visa which was valid till April 2017) last year. I recently got a letter from UKVI saying that

Removal from UK :
"you do not have leave to enter or remain in UK. you have not told us why you should be allowed to stay in UK"

I am not sure why i received such a letter while i am on valid visa. I have recently went outside UK for my vacation using the same visa and i had no issues. I am not sure if they still assume that I am on old Tier 2 ICT established staff visa which was supposed to expire april this year!!

I am worried and not sure what to do next. I told my employer and they have contacted UKVI which is awaiting response. I tried to contact home office numbers but no luck even after waiting for hours in the queue.

Could you advice if I need to send letter or mail to UKVI as the original letter did not have any contact details except the home office address. the letter states that i need to contact them with in 7 days which is already over because of postal delays (this letter was sent to my old address where i moved from few months back. I collected the letter only after a week it was originally posted).

Kindly advice me on this. Thanks in advance.