ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Shift to Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sayed1212
Newly Registered

Shift to Ireland

Post by Sayed1212 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:57 am

Hi, I have an immigration issue and was wondering if anyone can answer it with the corrext info. So here it goes:

I am a British National with British passport and am moving to Ireland for work purposes. I am getting married in Pakistan and want to call the spouse over. So what is the procedure to call my spouse from Ireland and what are the requirements I need tk meet? Lastly, how long will the whole procedure take i.e. visa to be accepted.

Thank you

arz1986
- thin ice -

Re: Shift to Ireland

Post by arz1986 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 am

i took ages to get visa from pakistan. apply for visit visa instead. try sweden or belgium the process is quick

Ayub 87

Re: Shift to Ireland

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Dont bother with Eu treaty application unless you are Happy to stay there and keep waiting for up to one year, unless you are skilled worker they will process you slowly as possible its just terrible.