ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment Report and Table 3b2 of application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

invest
Newly Registered

Investment Report and Table 3b2 of application

Post by invest » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 am

Dear Zimba and Senior Members. I read in many posts for tier 1 ent extension applications they mentioned in the documents submitted, INVESTMENT Report. What documents is this please? is it the same accountant letter mentioning the investment i made in my business?
2) I am filling the Ext application for Table 3b2. One of My staff worked from 1 jan to 31 march2017 part time hourly rate 7.20 then from 1 april to currently working full time with hourly rate 7.50.
When i am filling the column for 1 jan to 31 march i put the start date 1 jan and end date current because he did not leave the job. or i should put end date 31 march? Then with new rate 7.5 start i put start 1 april and end date current. I will appreciate your advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Investment Report and Table 3b2 of application

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:34 pm

invest wrote:Dear Zimba and Senior Members. I read in many posts for tier 1 ent extension applications they mentioned in the documents submitted, INVESTMENT Report. What documents is this please? is it the same accountant letter mentioning the investment i made in my business?
2) I am filling the Ext application for Table 3b2. One of My staff worked from 1 jan to 31 march2017 part time hourly rate 7.20 then from 1 april to currently working full time with hourly rate 7.50.
When i am filling the column for 1 jan to 31 march i put the start date 1 jan and end date current because he did not leave the job. or i should put end date 31 march? Then with new rate 7.5 start i put start 1 april and end date current. I will appreciate your advice
1) I don't recall seeing discussions on any "Investment report" There are essentially two pieces of evidence for investment
- you company accounts, duly prepared by a proper accountant
- business bank statements that show that the money came from you
2) You would have two rows. Once for 7.2 where the end date is 31st March and a second row with 7.5
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

invest
Newly Registered

Re: Investment Report and Table 3b2 of application

Post by invest » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:04 pm

Dear Marcnath Thank you very much