ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gajjelli
Newly Registered

EC applied at VFS-Mumbai, Vile Parle on 26-Feb-2008

Post by gajjelli » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:31 am

Hi Guys,

I applied for EC on 26-Feb-2008 atVFS VILE PARLE, Mumbai. In the covering letter I addressed to BHC, Chennai, but it should be Mumbai. Actually i copied the addreess from britishhighcommission url, badly i copied the addrees of chennai, and at VFS i had given with wrong address mentioned on the covering letter. Will it be a problem, do I require to report the same to BHC, Mumbai. Please suggest me I worried, because of this silly mistake.

If advisable to report the same to BHC, then how to approach the same

Regards,

Raju

catchme1210
Newly Registered

Post by catchme1210 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:21 pm

I am planning to apply for EC in 1st week of March thru VFS pune.
I have couple of questions regding that. Please help me.

Q1) I have few hugh inwards transactions into my savings account. Two credits are for amount 50,000 INR and one is around 90k that I was refunded post an IPO. Will that be an issue?

Q2) I have sufficient funds around 2,50,000 INR in my savings a/c. Can I still go for CA certificate?

Q3) I have a recurring deposit account. Can I show that fund as liquid funds?

Q4) I have couple of Fixed deposits but they are under joint name. So will be full amount of FD will be considered or I can claim only part of that amount?

Q5) Could I be over cautious and get a Sponsor letter from a relative above all these?

I may be sounding carzy, but don't want to miss anything out :)