ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sent my application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kcr

sent my application

Post by kcr » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:14 am

hi friends,
Thank you all for all the help i had recieved in the past few weeks.I have finally sent my application today.

I thank all the moderators and the members of this forum for the wonderful work they are doing.good luck all.

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:55 pm

kcr-
the way things go now, you may be surprised your decision may come before you even settle down to start the turtous waiting game. i hope it's an approval :wink:
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

kcr

Post by kcr » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:19 am

lightpace wrote:kcr-
the way things go now, you may be surprised your decision may come before you even settle down to start the turtous waiting game. i hope it's an approval :wink:
lightpace thankyou my friend.I hope too it is an approval.

good luck

f2k
Diamond Member

Re: sent my application

Post by f2k » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:47 pm

kcr wrote:hi friends,
Thank you all for all the help i had recieved in the past few weeks.I have finally sent my application today.

I thank all the moderators and the members of this forum for the wonderful work they are doing.good luck all.
I bet you will get a decision in about 3 weeks time