ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Decision on HOLD for further checks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SRK007
Newly Registered

ILR Decision on HOLD for further checks

Post by SRK007 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Hi,

I have applied for the ILR through the Premium appoint at Croydon PEO on the basis of Tier 2 General 5years category. The case worker mentioned that my application is valid. However, it requires further checks needed, which will be sent to a team to look into this. There was silly a mistake in the take home salary than the payslip amount, which is a minor difference of pence.

Can you please advice me their next action? Is it possible that Home Office may visit my sponsor for audit? What shall I have to do in this circumstances?

Many thanks!

Cheers!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Decision on HOLD for further checks

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Did you by any chance have a salary increase recently to meet the ILR salary requirement?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi CR001,

There was no hike in recent months. The salary was increased by 6% in last year April, which seems to be a minimal hike. If the salary slip and bank statements are slightly not matching in pens, Is it an issue?

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi Friends,

My ILR is approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all my journey.This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) Application submitted - Premium Appointment on 1st week of April and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks. My heart was almost broken :oops:
2) 2nd-week of May - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all of us and carried out set of documents. :roll:
3) 1st week of Jun - A positive feedback from UKVI with regards compliance check. :lol:
4) ILR approved on 3rd week of June :lol: :lol:

Once again thanks to everyone!

Cheers

richardcja
Newly Registered

Post by richardcja » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Congrats.

Were you told on the day of appointment that there will be further checks or were you only told at a later date?

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:13 pm

richardcja wrote:Congrats.

Were you told on the day of appointment that there will be further checks or were you only told at a later date?
Hi richardcja,

I have received a reasoned letter why HO can't approve the application on the appointment day. The letter states that the application is valid but it requires further checks.

bbreddy

Post by bbreddy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:04 am

Congratulations SRK007.

Can you please advise if the UKVI informed you/your company prior to the compliance check date? or did it happen without any notification?
SRK007 wrote:Hi Friends,

My ILR is approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all my journey.This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) Application submitted - Premium Appointment on 1st week of April and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks. My heart was almost broken :oops:
2) 2nd-week of May - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all of us and carried out set of documents. :roll:
3) 1st week of Jun - A positive feedback from UKVI with regards compliance check. :lol:
4) ILR approved on 3rd week of June :lol: :lol:

Once again thanks to everyone!

Cheers

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi bbreddy,

There was an unexpected visit by UKVI, as my company director was away on that day, they phoned and arranged for a scheduled visit after 10 days.

Nowadays I see a lot of informal visits by UKBI than scheduled visits.

Vivekvarma
Newly Registered

Post by Vivekvarma » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi SRK

Congratulations and Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am in the same boat as you were.

have some questions if you could help me.

When you say your director was away, no one was in office that time ? Or only the Director ?