ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family of a settled person visa - For wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

getvishnu123
Newly Registered

Family of a settled person visa - For wife

Post by getvishnu123 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:55 am

Hi All,

I'm applying for the family of a settled person visa for my wife and have a few questions, please if anyone could help, I shall greatly appreciate it.

1. Do we still need to fill the VAF4A form and Appendix 2 in addition the online application form on Visa4UK which generates the GWF number? The VAF4A and Appendix 2 forms are mentioned for North Korea only, is this correct?

2. I am limited company director sponsoring for my wife, does the earnings (payslips + dividends) have to be: (a) Last Self Assessment period April to March or (b) Earnings as per the limited company year end in my case which is October to September or (c) Last 12 months period before application

3. Does the new process of submitting all documents directly to Sheffield mean that only Passport and biometrics need submitted at the VFS Application centre in India?

4. The TB Test Results, should I post it to Sheffield or should it be taken to the VFS appointment?

5. Is Self Assessment SA302 required in addition to the company evidence, i.e. payslips and dividends

6. For any rental income, will it suffice to show property documents, rental agreement and corresponding income in the bank statements?

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind help.
Regards, Vish