ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent residency card aplication

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kiciaaaa1
Newly Registered

Permanent residency card aplication

Post by Kiciaaaa1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:47 am

Hi all.

I applied for permanent residency card and pay the £65 fee.
I haven't sent the document yet because I am waiting for the hmrc employee history.
It say on the application that if you not send the papers within 10day your application will be refused.
I haven't heard nothing from them via email or phone...on the website it's just say that your application is awaiting decision
I now got all the papers I need to complete the application,but what should I do...wait for them to contact me or said they my application is being refused and do that all over again or send all the papers anyway?

Is there any number to call them?

Thanks

Kiciaaaa1
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent residency card aplication

Post by Kiciaaaa1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Anyone?

iz1
Nigeria

Post by iz1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:14 pm

From my experience where we had sent all the documents but sent the passport pictures after the 10 days. The application was rejected after 2months, the reason was that the pictures were missing. So I suggest you simply reapply then send the documents.

Kiciaaaa1
Newly Registered

Post by Kiciaaaa1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 pm

So what u mean is to do another aplication from the beginning paying the fee again and include all the documents?