ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bongamemarcus
Newly Registered

Dependent

Post by bongamemarcus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:58 pm

Am new in Ireland and my uncle want to do dependent for me please which form will I fill is it EU1 OR EU1A form. thanks.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Dependent

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 pm

bongamemarcus wrote:Am new in Ireland and my uncle want to do dependent for me please which form will I fill is it EU1 OR EU1A form. thanks.
Is he truly your dependant? Or is he coercing you?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Wanderer wrote:
bongamemarcus wrote:Am new in Ireland and my uncle want to do dependent for me please which form will I fill is it EU1 OR EU1A form. thanks.
Is he truly your dependant? Or is he coercing you?
I think the OP is the one that is the applicant for 'EEA EFM dependent family member. Maybe OP is coercing uncle :?:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Is he your blood relative or just a family friend referred to as 'uncle'?

How old are you?

How did you enter Ireland, what visa?

Is your 'uncle' a qualified person exercising treaty rights?

What evidence do you have of being dependent on your uncle within and outside the EU?

What is your 'uncles' nationality?

Do you have a UK immigration history?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:30 pm

you will never get it. brother cases are not getting visa. do waste money here. it is neverly impossible to win in ireland

Malik10991
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Malik10991 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:40 pm

CR001 wrote:

How old are you?

What evidence do you have of being dependent on your uncle within and outside the EU?

How does the UK immigration history affect any case??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Malik10991 wrote:
CR001 wrote:

How old are you?

How does the UK immigration history affect any case??
The UK and Ireland share data. If he has something to hide re immigration/overstay etc in the UK, Ireland will likely know about it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Aaron-Law

Post by Aaron-Law » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:52 pm

arz1986 wrote:you will never get it. brother cases are not getting visa. do waste money here. it is neverly impossible to win in ireland
Hi Arz1986,
Good Afternoon.

Please stop stereotyping everybody with your limited knowledge and experience. There are genuine family member dependent cases that are being granted residency in the Republic of Ireland.
I have no idea where you keep getting your information.

According to the EU law so long as an applicant can prove that he/she is a dependent on the EU Citizen and that has had been dependent on the EU Citizen prior to their arrival in the Republic of Ireland they may have a solid case.
Furthermore, the EU citizen sponsor MUST be present, living and in exercise of their Treaty rights in the state when an applicant is seeking their residency.

I hope this helps and settles the air, I did not mean to offend you in any way, shape or form.
It is just that all cases are unique and it is not fair to throw a blanket of uniformity on all cases.

Thank you,
Best regards,

Aaron.