ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa from india

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Visitor visa from india

Post by jayacpr » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:52 am

Good morning guys ,

i have booked an appointment for visitor visa for my mother in law from india and while filling i have filled apporx dates as 16 july to 16 dec , now i have to reschedule appointment to aaugust , but dont have chnace to edit the approx travel dates ?
how can i edit , or is there any risk leaving it like that .

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Visitor visa from india

Post by poper » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:16 am

jayacpr wrote:Good morning guys ,

i have booked an appointment for visitor visa for my mother in law from india and while filling i have filled apporx dates as 16 july to 16 dec , now i have to reschedule appointment to aaugust , but dont have chnace to edit the approx travel dates ?
how can i edit , or is there any risk leaving it like that .
On the application print out use a pen to make corrections. Convey the changes during the appointment at vfs
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Re: Visitor visa from india

Post by jayacpr » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you