ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am about to Apply for extension.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: I am about to Apply for extension.

Post by Evicra » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:35 pm

heyaheya wrote:it looks simple and nice... so u aint sending any contracts and investment receipts e.g any computers u bought etc or invoices u issued to customers... i know its not needed but just asking... as its is written in guidance policy page no 44 under genuine enterpreneur test section

if the nature of business requires mandatory accreditation, registration and insurance.. so how will they check this when we are not sending any supporting material. its jus a question ... as i personally think as well.. send as less documents as u can .. as too many unnecessary documents too many questions... so i do agree with marcnath an zimba where they keep saying that it has to be short and to the point.. as Evric did .. but just for sake of information .. i am asking this... plus i have seen loadss of ppl on this forum saying they are sending contracts of employees . contracts with clients. office tenancy agreements, insurance , screen shots of website etc..

i know management acc are not needed if u have invested in one particular period which is coming in ur accounting period.. but here again smone said that his accountant said if your period is more then 3 months u have to provide management accounts .. is that so . or there is no reality in it ..

please if all you expert ppl put some light on it .. will be more clear for readers to send as simple as possible.

many thanks,
if that question was addressed to me then. No i am not sending any contracts etc. Liability insurance even if its not required by home office still its one of the must thing to have for business. i will send Vat registration and few more paper in support but not too muc. E.g i have Currency exchange business also. so i will send registration for that . my currency exchange accounts activity is more than 300k but if i send that its going to add burden to my application thats why i wont send accounts for currency exchange. i hope that helps.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:05 pm

wahmed786 wrote:
marcnath wrote:
wahmed786 wrote:i have one question regarding compilation report from accountant, this report is the part of un-audited accounts or its separate report issued by your accountant.

best regards
It can be either, but generally the accountants prefer it to be part of the accounts.
dear,

i my accounts page no 3 state that Heading "company name, Accountant's Report" mentioned and on 2nd line "Accountant's report to the directors of Company XXX ltd" is mentioned is this compilation report?

please advise me

best regards
Yes, that appears to be right. At least that was what I submitted and did not have a problem
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 pm

MarhNath and big up
can you please check my accounts and Dl letter. i deleted my personal details. these accounts are not submitted yed

https://www.mediafire.com/?aza7dyda6y53b3t

https://www.mediafire.com/?lfbd8ud17k0c91d

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Evicra wrote:MarhNath and big up
can you please check my accounts and Dl letter. i deleted my personal details. these accounts are not submitted yed

https://www.mediafire.com/?aza7dyda6y53b3t

https://www.mediafire.com/?lfbd8ud17k0c91d
Looks good
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Thank you very much for your constant support MarchNath.

i Received my business Bank statements for all DL transaction today in post but all statements are BALCK & White. i ordered 3 months bank statements a few days beck they were all color. is this some thing i should reorder or these are going to be ok.

BUT i can confirm they do not look the one which we download.

please advise.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:19 am

Evicra wrote:Thank you very much for your constant support MarchNath.

i Received my business Bank statements for all DL transaction today in post but all statements are BALCK & White. i ordered 3 months bank statements a few days beck they were all color. is this some thing i should reorder or these are going to be ok.

BUT i can confirm they do not look the one which we download.

please advise.
The requirement is that "All statements must be on the bank’s stationery,". Black on white by itself is not a problem, but if it looks like it is a photocopy, then at the minimum, add an explanation saying that this is what you received. If there was an additional letter from the bank that said "Attached are the statements you requested ..." or something like that, include that also to support that.

I don't think it is a major issue, but some CWs may just be very strict.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi there
i have a question please .
i employed my brother in my company A on july 2015
till june 30 2015 he was working in his own company B .
now in this month june 2017 i bought from him that company B also and i am director of that company but i made B dormant . his first payslip in July 2015 shows taxable gross salary as 7000 k which included 1000 of my business salary

all my T1 extens business is around Company A. but bearing in mind that i have this company since 2011 and despite my try i have not been able to track my employee history to see if i ever employed my brother before.

my question if this would be considered as new job or not.
2. would cs reply only on FPS and payslip or they will ask me some other documents also

i would much appreciate if there is any other question regarding this that can help me clear this doubt.

suggestions much appreciated.

i also want to confirm that i created 21 months extra full time job on Company any and also i registered one company Company C in around jan 2015(now Closed) and that created 6 months full time job .. so 21+6=27 months is on top of 24 months job of my borther. 24+27=51 months

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Evicra wrote:Hi there
i have a question please .
i employed my brother in my company A on july 2015
till june 30 2015 he was working in his own company B .
now in this month june 2017 i bought from him that company B also and i am director of that company but i made B dormant . his first payslip in July 2015 shows taxable gross salary as 7000 k which included 1000 of my business salary
Not sure what " 7000 k which included 1000 of my business salary" means. Is this payslip from Company A or Company B ?

Evicra wrote:all my T1 extens business is around Company A. but bearing in mind that i have this company since 2011 and despite my try i have not been able to track my employee history to see if i ever employed my brother before.
Since you have had the company since 2011, it is not considered a new business but an existing business you have invested in and you have to provide documentation accordingly.
Evicra wrote:my question if this would be considered as new job or not.
That depends on whether the job he is doing existed before July 2015
Evicra wrote:2. would cs reply only on FPS and payslip or they will ask me some other documents also

i would much appreciate if there is any other question regarding this that can help me clear this doubt.

i also want to confirm that i created 21 months extra full time job on Company any and also i registered one company Company C in around jan 2015(now Closed) and that created 6 months full time job .. so 21+6=27 months is on top of 24 months job of my borther. 24+27=51 months
Company C is straightforward and you can claim 6 months of that without any issues.

For Company A, it has to be "additional jobs" that lead to a "net increase" in positions. The guidance is not clear on how that is decided, but the documents that you have to submit give some indication.

1. You need your accountant to confirm that a new position was created (full details of what is needed in that letter are in the guidance)
2. You need to provide FPS for 12 months before the new job started (so from July 2014 to June 2015). I believe this is used to determine that there was a net increase in jobs. So, if you had 1 employee until July 2015, and 2 employees from Jul 2015, it is one additional job.

Given the amount of employment you have, I do not see a problem. You just need to decide which jobs you are using for evidence based on the number of employees you had before Jul 2015

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:09 pm

" Not sure what " 7000 k which included 1000 of my business salary" means. Is this payslip from Company A or Company B "

till June his gross salary was 6000 from Company B then from July 2015 i paid him salary of 1000 from A= 6000+1000 =7k

"
Since you have had the company since 2011, it is not considered a new business but an existing business you have invested in and you have to provide documentation accordingly.

i assume this rule is for Taking over existing business but i have not taken over any existing business its my own business from day first .correct me if i am wrong plese.
"That depends on whether the job he is doing existed before July 2015"

i have not employed any one between 2014 - to june 2015.only from july 2015

Evicra wrote:2. would cs reply only on FPS and payslip or they will ask me some other documents also
"Company C is straightforward and you can claim 6 months of that without any issues.
For Company A, it has to be "additional jobs" that lead to a "net increase" in positions. The guidance is not clear on how that is decided, but the documents that you have to submit give some indication."

i did not understand this " give some indication"

"1. You need your accountant to confirm that a new position was created (full details of what is needed in that letter are in the guidance)
2. You need to provide FPS for 12 months before the new job started (so from July 2014 to June 2015). I believe this is used to determine that there was a net increase in jobs. So, if you had 1 employee until July 2015, and 2 employees from Jul 2015, it is one additional job."

My first FPS as my accountant told me was 31 july 2015. so how would i get previous 12 months FPS please

|"Given the amount of employment you have, I do not see a problem. You just need to decide which jobs you are using for evidence based on the number of employees you had before Jul 2015[/quote]

i think using my brother is straight forward but had these confusions to discuss. but being true to you i am still confused.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:34 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/?1rndlqjom067o4w

Can i send this p11 with accounant letter for job creation please. which shows i filed first fps in july 2015

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Evicra wrote:" Not sure what " 7000 k which included 1000 of my business salary" means. Is this payslip from Company A or Company B "

till June his gross salary was 6000 from Company B then from July 2015 i paid him salary of 1000 from A= 6000+1000 =7k
Company B is irrelevant to your application. You have your brother employed from July 2015 for 7K per month. I am assuming your accounts will show that Company A has paid the full amount of 7K.
Evicra wrote:Since you have had the company since 2011, it is not considered a new business but an existing business you have invested in and you have to provide documentation accordingly.

i assume this rule is for Taking over existing business but i have not taken over any existing business its my own business from day first .correct me if i am wrong plese.
New Business for T1E applications is defined as business set up less than 12 months before you started your T1E. So, company A is not a new business. The next option is "taken over or invested in an existing business". So, you have to show net increase in employment".

"That depends on whether the job he is doing existed before July 2015"

i have not employed any one between 2014 - to june 2015.only from july 2015
So, it is straightforward. It is a new job.

Evicra wrote: My first FPS as my accountant told me was 31 july 2015. so how would i get previous 12 months FPS please
i think using my brother is straight forward but had these confusions to discuss. but being true to you i am still confused.
Ok. So, in 2014/2015, Company A did not have any employees ? It was just you in the company ?

So, if you did not have any employees, you will have no FPS for that period. That is ok. Just make sure you put that in the accountant letter and also in your cover letter that you are not provided FPS for the 12 months before July 2015 because you have did not have any employees.
And then, yes, it is just your brother's employment that you need to use for your points.

The section that you need to look at is
198. If you have taken over or joined a business that employed workers before you joined it, you must provide the following documentation for the year immediately before the jobs were created and the year that the jobs were created, showing the net increase in employment, which you must sign and date:

Yes, that P11 will work. Remember to sign and date the P11.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:55 pm

MARCnath .. thank you thank you thank you thank you very much for your reply.

joined a business that employed
now i know this part applys to me.

and i am lucky to have discussed this matter here

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Evicra wrote:MARCnath .. thank you thank you thank you thank you very much for your reply.

joined a business that employed
now i know this part applys to me.

and i am lucky to have discussed this matter here
Your case does not fit either one exactly - it is not a new business and it is not one that you have joined.

But it is very clear that it does not fit the "new business" definition - hence the advice to cater to the tougher requirements of the second scenario.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Sorry there is confusion about 7k .
I paid my brother 1000k a month from july 2015 pay slip amout is shown in my account
It was not 7k a month

Marcnath am i allowed to PM you something if you could have a look at it

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Evicra wrote:Sorry there is confusion about 7k .
I paid my brother 1000k a month from july 2015 pay slip amout is shown in my account
It was not 7k a month
Ok. That should not matter as long as you are meeting the minimum wage.

Just taking some of the other information you gave, not sure if your brother was still drawing 6K from Company B during the time he was working for you. It should not matter, but may become an issue.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Ok. That should not matter as long as you are meeting the minimum wage.

Just taking some of the other information you gave, not sure if your brother was still drawing 6K from Company B during the time he was working for you. It should not matter, but may become an issue.
NO he wasnt drawing any thing from company B after joing my company in july 2015. it was before 1st july 2015

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

T1 Ext attribute List (appctn Submission date 03-07-2017)

Post by Evicra » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:17 pm

hi All.
below is my final documents list that i am going to send for T1 extension . i would request some input from Simba . i have requested him time and again never been successful.
Here i would specially thank to Mr MarcNath for his continuous support during whole of my application preparation time.
visa expiry date 4 07 2017

1. Cover Letter
2. Visa Application Form
3. 2 Passport size photos ( with my name at the back)
4. All Passports
5. Biometric Before T1 Visa.(it was Valid at time I was granted T1 Visa outside UK)

Attributes List
Attribute K.
Invested Funds £334,000

K1. Un-Audited Accounts 2016-2017
K2. Management Accounts from April 2017 –June 2017
K3. Account Compilation Report for Accounts 2016-2017
K4. Account Compilation Report for Management Accounts April 2017 –June 2017
K5. Accountant Letter
K6. Unsecured & Subordinated Director’s Loan Agreement
K7. Current Appointment Report (CAR)
K8. Director Loan’s readily identifiable transactions in original Business Bank Statements
K9. Identifiable transactions Table with page Reference
K10. Letter from the business bank confirming that I am a sole signatory of Account
K11. CT41G
K12. CT600

Attribute L.
Director within 6 months
L1. K7. Current Appointment Report (CAR)

Attribute M.
Evidence of continuous Business Activity
M1. K7. Current Appointment Report (CAR)

Attribute N.
Business has created Full time job for 24 Months
Pre 6 April 2014 Transitional Arrangement.
One Full Time Job 24 months for one employee

N1 Real Time Full Payment Submission Reports (24Months)
N2. Duplicate Payslips 24 Months
N3 P11,P60 (signed and dated by me)
N4 Settled worker Bio Matric, his Passport (Settlement date 29-03-2015)
N5 British Passport
N6 K5. Accountant Letter

Attribute P.
English Language

Previous Visa Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Evidence Previously Submitted Considered Automatically
meet

Attribute Q.
Maintenance
Q1. Personal Bank Statement with at least balance of £3356.63 for more than 90 days

Other Documents (Z)
Z1. Employers Liability Insurance Certificate
Z2. Bank Payment Receipts
Z3. Other Full Time employee payslips (21 months)
Z4. BUREAU DE CHANGE MLR registration Certificate ( MLR103)
Z5. VAT registration Certificate

please once again i would request which documents should i exactly look for to sign. any thing missing please point out .. thank you all in advance

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: T1 Ext attribute List (appctn Submission date 03-07-2017

Post by heyaheya » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm

all looks good simple. well done.. but Z is bit unnecessary ...take experts advice.. and liablilty insurance ur sending for all years or jus current year. good luck keep updating us!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Topics merged, no need to start a new topic :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:01 pm

thank you .. Can i edit my post as i forgot to take off my employee name

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:19 pm

Employee name removed
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:27 pm

zimba88 wrote:Employee name removed
Thank you Zimba...
no suggestion about my post please. ?

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ext attribute List (appctn Submission date 03-07-2017

Post by Evicra » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:52 pm

heyaheya....liablilty insurance ur sending for all years or just current yea
only for current year

rayuk
United Kingdom

Post by rayuk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Good luck all I am soon to file my T1E extension too. Hoping for the best!