ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Online Application *URGENT*

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klite12

Spouse Visa - Online Application *URGENT*

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi guys,

I'm in a panicked state at the moment. I am the sponsor of my Wife who is in Pakistan at the moment. We're processing our application through a Lawyer. Today my wife went to the Visa Centre in Islamabad for her application however was turned away because she had Henna on her hands (Due to Eid).

This will sound very bizarre, and she's trying actively to wash it off.

How long do we have from the date of the Online Application to then go to the Visa Centre and process everything there? I am incredibly stressed about this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa - Online Application *URGENT*

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:23 pm

shid786 wrote:hi Can anyone help me to escalate my spouse visa application, i paid priorty and it is the 14th week and no response every time i call they are saying still waiting on decition...and now my wife is pregnant and has no one to take her to Doctors/hospital and there are slight complication in the pregnancy...Plz can any one guide me so i can escalate my apllication?
Kindly desist from tagging onto other members topic and hijacking their threads. Start your own topic with your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
shid786 wrote:hi Can anyone help me to escalate my spouse visa application, i paid priorty and it is the 14th week and no response every time i call they are saying still waiting on decition...and now my wife is pregnant and has no one to take her to Doctors/hospital and there are slight complication in the pregnancy...Plz can any one guide me so i can escalate my apllication?
Kindly desist from tagging onto other members topic and hijacking their threads. Start your own topic with your circumstances.
CR001 - My savior.

Do you have any experience with the situation I'm in? I.E How long after the Online Application do I have to go to the Visa Centre.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:27 pm

I believe you have a couple of weeks.

Your lawyer should have advised you that any form of markings such as henna on the hands will be a problem.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:29 pm

CR001 wrote:I believe you have a couple of weeks.

Your lawyer should have advised you that any form of markings such as henna on the hands will be a problem.
Yea, he didn't at all which quite annoyed me.

Is there any reference to an exact date? We submitted the Online Application on Monday - 26/6/17. On the VFS website it says:

"When can I make my application?

Applicant can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. We strongly advise you not to confirm your travel arrangements until you have received your visa."

Does this refer to me?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Yup, reschedule your appointment and it should all be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:34 pm

CR001 wrote:Yup, reschedule your appointment and it should all be fine.
I wasn't able to reschedule it because she attended today and was turned away. She was told to come back as soon as it was removed - however she'd have to pay 3000 PKR extra.

So I have 3 months before the intended date of arrival which I put on the application to forward all the documentation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Remember that certain documents cannot be older than 28 days, you need to keep that in mind.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:46 pm

CR001 wrote:Remember that certain documents cannot be older than 28 days, you need to keep that in mind.
I am aware of that, however I was advised that beyond the online application date it doesn't matter as that is counted as the date of the application. So documents that are within 28 days of that date are sufficient?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Just be prepared, that is all I am saying. Rather submit too much that not enough and you get a refusal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:13 pm

CR001 wrote:Just be prepared, that is all I am saying. Rather submit too much that not enough and you get a refusal.
But is it the case that the dates only have to be relevant up until the date of the Online Application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:15 pm

I don't have experience of the online application system as I completed my journey a few years ago still on paper forms.

You don't want to give UKVI any reason to refuse, that is the point I am making.

As you are applying in Pakistant, I am sure you have to send the supporting documents to Sheffield?? Wait for others to confirm.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 pm

CR001 wrote:I don't have experience of the online application system as I completed my journey a few years ago still on paper forms.

You don't want to give UKVI any reason to refuse, that is the point I am making.

As you are applying in Pakistant, I am sure you have to send the supporting documents to Sheffield?? Wait for others to confirm.
What she's doing is sending the documents over to me first, we're then going to evaluate them all and then combine all of my documents and hers into one and post it all together to the Home Office.

klite12

Post by klite12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Does anyone have any knowledge of this?

How long after the Online Application do I have to submit the application and bio-metrics at the visa centre