ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Little confustion over FlR ( M) question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Little confustion over FlR ( M) question

Post by Kindsoul » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Good afnoon to everyone

Hi i have booked an appointment ( premium service) for the last week of july for my wife FlR M extension . I have filled almost filled the form however small confusion still persist as below:
1. Payment details the very first page of form :as we have already paid full fees in advance during the time of appointment so what shall we do on this page : fill the deatils of the applicant and address
Fill the card details we paid from OR leave ig blank?
Secction 2. Qudstion 2.3
Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.

Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain as a partner of a
settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, or
as a child of a person who has limited leave as the partner of a settled person).

Further period of leave following a previous grant of leave to remain as a partner of a settled
person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, as a child of
a person who has limited leave as the partner of settled person, or following an initial period
of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)

I think the second period of leave to remain apply for us however still confuse between this OR further leave to remain after following a previous grant of leave

Any advice will be helpful towards completeing the form.

Section 7.b Maintenance: since i am relying on my wages to meet the financial requirement so Do i have to fill the

7.2 maintenance section?
I have read many threads here of other members however foes not get clear suggestion as to what to do with this section : shall i leave it blank or fill it? I hope i am making sense here.

Thanks very much to all who have been helpful so far.

Kind Regards
Baz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Little confustion over FlR ( M) question

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 pm

1. Leave payment page blank. The same form is used for postal and person applications.

2. Section 2 - Second period of leave to remain

3. You are not relying on maintenance so section is NOT relevant to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Re: Little confustion over FlR ( M) question

Post by Kindsoul » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:38 pm

CR001 wrote:1. Leave payment page blank. The same form is used for postal and person applications.

2. Section 2 - Second period of leave to remain

3. You are not relying on maintenance so section is NOT relevant to you.

Thank you CR001 for your valuable advice.