ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P45, p60

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbly123

P45, p60

Post by bubbly123 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:01 am

Hi
Do, I have to submit the original p45 in my extension application. Please guide me.
Employee number 1 left the company after 6 months and, I do not have the original P45, but copy of p45 is there. Please guide me because, I changed my Accountant and he is away from the country.

Thanks in Advance

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: P45, p60

Post by hina_pirzada » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 am

I dont think so u need to submit P45 for the employee whom point being claimed. On FPS start and leaving date already mention and on application form u can combine job to one full time employee.

For example Job 1 Jan - June (Full/Part Time) and Job 2 July - Dec.

I have submitted my application without P45. My case was same as follow
Job 1: 1st January 2016 - to date (part time 70 hrs / month)
Job 2: 1st Feb 2016 - 28 Feb 2017 (part time 70 hrs / month)

I have combined Job 1 & 2 for equ of one full time job. But i did not submit P45 for Job 2. Only submit FPS.

Also I have only submitted 12 months wage slips for Employees From 1st March 2016 - 28 Feb 2017. I did not submit any extra wage slip. FPS i have submitted from January 2016 till April 2017.

If P45 is important or require for those who left the company and thier points being claimed so please senior members let me know so than i will send it HO.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:22 am

The guidelines are clear - the only requirement are FPS and Payslips - no P45, P60, etc required. In fact, they will not be accepted as evidence on its own
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:42 am

Hi marcnath,
Thank you so much for your advice.
I have the compilation report in the annual accounts.
Only the Accountancy firm name, registration, address is there.
Do I have get sign and stamp of the accountant.
I am submitting my application soon.
Please advice.
Thanks

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi the accountant must sign and stamp on the report which includes in ur account also called accounts compiliation report which should be 2nd page in ur accounts. Also u need to sign two different place in account its is important. Also get the letter from the accountant letterhead which confirm ur name ur status in business and how much u invest in ur company and in how many ways. Keep in mind ur accountant must include his firm registration number on letterhead.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:34 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Hi the accountant must sign and stamp on the report which includes in ur account also called accounts compiliation report which should be 2nd page in ur accounts. Also u need to sign two different place in account its is important.
Thanks hina_pirzada, for confirming some of the requirements.
hina_pirzada wrote:Also get the letter from the accountant letterhead which confirm ur name ur status in business and how much u invest in ur company and in how many ways. Keep in mind ur accountant must include his firm registration number on letterhead.
I have not seen any requirement for this letter. For the benefit of everyone here, can you please share where you found that requirement in either the guidelines or immigration law ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Is just supporting letter in term of ur investment and accounts. Its up to if u dont want to submit this so its ur choice. Myseld I recommend u to do this.

If u read ur application form at the end the HO has clearly mentioned that you can submit all relevant or supporting documents which u think in support of ur application and it will help to speed up ur case.

Also u can wait for other members reply.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:58 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:Is just supporting letter in term of ur investment and accounts. Its up to if u dont want to submit this so its ur choice. Myseld I recommend u to do this.

If u read ur application form at the end the HO has clearly mentioned that you can submit all relevant or supporting documents which u think in support of ur application and it will help to speed up ur case.

Also u can wait for other members reply.
hina_pirzada - appreciate that you are trying to help. As you said, "you would recommend" others to do this. Which is possibly useful.
But, it would be good to make clear what is a recommendation and what is a requirement when you provide these tips - so those who read it can make their own decision.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Recommendation doesn't mean that i am forcing u to do this. It was clear in my last post that only this is your own decision. I have submitted the letter with my application feel me important. You can go ahead with the requirement.