ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-Apply non EEA residence card, timeline?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ivantin
Newly Registered

Re-Apply non EEA residence card, timeline?

Post by ivantin » Wed May 24, 2017 7:57 am

Hi there,

My first residence card application was refused in December 2016 due to insufficient documents. Because my italian husband is self-employed, but i only give his payslip and bank statement. After I consult the solicitor, prepare the document.
So I reapply residence card second time on 22 Feb 2017.
The payment was deducted on 24 Feb 2017.
But until now, May 2017, i have not received any biometric letter or any info from HO. I have contacted them by post and phone, but only got the automatic email reply.
My enquires is :
(1)for the second application, am I supposed to get the biometric letter first, then coa letter? Just like the first application process.
(2) Am I allowed to work this period? My solicitor say there is no problem. But I still a little doubt it.

Hopefully can get any reply or any suggestion. Really appreciate it. Many thanks.

Ivan

nikt88
Newly Registered

Re: Re-Apply non EEA residence card, timeline?

Post by nikt88 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 am

Hello, first you have to wait for biometric letter from HO. It's the same process like first one.
My husband reapply in March 2017, two weeks ago they send to us biometric letter and then COA with right to work. Good luck .

ivantin
Newly Registered

Post by ivantin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi Nikt88,

Thank you for your reply.
I also get my biometric letter at the end of May after contact them several time.
It takes so long,
I will keep my situation updated for someone needs this type information.
Many thanks and good luck.

Ivan

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:10 am

Hi Ivantin,
On second application is your partner still applied as self employed ? What all documents you have send with application please. I'm going to make an Application next week. Can you please help me.

Thanks in advance

ivantin
Newly Registered

Post by ivantin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi there,

Hope everyone is well.
I just got my residence card today. So surprising.
I even don't get any coa letter.

I hope my information can help anyone.
Good luck.

Also Dan0103,
Could you drop me a message with your email, i can send you my content. I think it will help you a lot.

Ivan

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 pm

hi ivantin,
Congrats its really surprise RC without COA :)
As I'm new to this I'm not allowed to use private message so can you please email me details to email address removed by moderator
Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Dan0301 wrote:hi ivantin,
Congrats its really surprise RC without COA :)
As I'm new to this I'm not allowed to use private message so can you please email me details to email address removed by moderator
Thanks in advance.
Posting of personal contact details (social media/email/phone etc) is not permitted on the forum.

Members are reminded to post in public so all may benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 pm

ivantin wrote:Also Dan0103,
Could you drop me a message with your email, i can send you my content. I think it will help you a lot.

Ivan
Kindly desist from asking members to post their personal contact details. This is not permitted on the forum. Post in public so all may benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 pm

hey there,
As I'm a new member in this forum its not allowing me to use private message system. what's the other option I have to contact that member to get some information about application please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Dan0301 wrote:hey there,
As I'm a new member in this forum its not allowing me to use private message system. what's the other option I have to contact that member to get some information about application please
Post and ask questions in public, simples, that way any information posted can be corrected/verified if necessary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Dan0301
India

Post by Dan0301 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:25 am

Hi Ivantin,
As I'm a new member here because of some reasons I cant use PM so can you please post here what all details you send with application please.

Thanks