ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brascon01
Newly Registered

Further documents

Post by brascon01 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:26 am

Hi All,
i have applied for my irish naturilisation on 26/06/2017, i have received all my documents back and asking for copy of my driving license and my PSNI criminal record certifcates, they had mentioned that it should be sent before 28 days. does this mean my application is on hold, is this second stage, or there were missing docuements?, in the guide it did not state the criminal record certifcates. Can you please assit.

Many thanks

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Further documents

Post by broli » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Man it's the first time i see this requested to anyone "PSNI criminal record certifcates" i guess this is from northern ireland.

On what basis did you applied for naturalisation ?

if you applied in 26/06/2017 ()it can't be second stage if you only applied last monday! )

Did you get your passport back ? did you get acknowledgment letter ?

brascon01
Newly Registered

Post by brascon01 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Sorry for not providing enough details. Corrected date i have applied on 26/05/2017 for naturalisation. "PSNI criminal record certifcates" Yes this is criminal record checks , this is based On: married to Irish citizen from Northern Ireland, yes they sent me my passport back and documents. it did not state acknowledgment letter they just asked for a copy of my driver license or medical card and criminal record certifcate.
Last edited by brascon01 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brascon01
Newly Registered

Post by brascon01 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:24 pm

brascon01 wrote:Hi All,
i have applied for my irish naturilisation on 26/05/2017, i have received all my documents back and asking for copy of my driving license and my PSNI criminal record certifcates, they had mentioned that it should be sent before 28 days. does this mean my application is on hold, is this second stage, or there were missing docuements?, in the guide it did not state the criminal record certifcates. Can you please assit.

Many thanks

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:11 am

brascon01 wrote:Sorry for not providing enough details. Corrected date i have applied on 26/05/2017 for naturalisation. "PSNI criminal record certifcates" Yes this is criminal record checks , this is based On: married to Irish citizen from Northern Ireland, yes they sent me my passport back and documents. it did not state acknowledgment letter they just asked for a copy of my driver license or medical card and criminal record certifcate.
Hi ,

My opinion is that it can't be second stage because you criminal record check is actually part of the first stage (source people experience in 2016) .. and the timing is also way to short for second stage.

In addition you said they didn't acknowledge your application did you get any application number on the letter ?
Did they acknowledge the money you paid ?

Overall this looks like initial stage and also don't look too much onto stages some people here thought they were on second stage and still don't have an approval . Some were told they are in second stage and few later they were in initial processing team again.

Only when they say it has been submitted to minister for approval is accurate .

brascon01
Newly Registered

Post by brascon01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Appreciate your quick response, this is what the letter says:

i am directed by the minister for justice to acknowledge receipt of your client's application for naturilisation and the statutory application fee.

i would be obliged if you could submit a criminal record reference check
and copies of all bank statements for all your accounts for the last 6 months.

no further correspondence will issue from this office in relation to this matter. If further time is required a request must put in wrriten within the 28 days. If we dont receive the requested docs or request further time within the 28 days your file will be deemed inegible and put away. thereafter it will be open to lodge new application.
This is strange as they have not mentioned criminal record reference check on the initial requirements.

Many thanks

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:23 pm

@brascon01

Hi

The you all fine your application has been acknowledge This clearly steal initial processing

They can request further document which are not in the form that happens very often.

But i am surprise that they request Bank statement because you suppose to provide it with the application as well (at least 3 of the last 6 months)

Hope it goes well once you provide those info

brascon01
Newly Registered

Post by brascon01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Thanks Boris,

This is strange as i have sent already the last (least 3 of the last 6 months) now they want all 6 months statements, what is the next step after sending all 6 months statements?

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:03 pm

brascon01 wrote:Thanks Boris,

This is strange as i have sent already the last (least 3 of the last 6 months) now they want all 6 months statements, what is the next step after sending all 6 months statements?

At least for most member in the forum once you documents requested in due form then the waiting time may start .
So just get police report and bank docs to them then you join the wait .

Make sure you update the official forum tracker for Irish citizenship applications.

brascon01
Newly Registered

Post by brascon01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:13 pm

last question :)

From the forum usually they ask for further docs in the second stage not in the acknowledgement letter.
i will definitely update the tracker once all is sent.

Thanks again for you helpfull assistance.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:26 pm

brascon01 wrote:last question :)

From the forum usually they ask for further docs in the second stage not in the acknowledgement letter.
i will definitely update the tracker once all is sent.

Thanks again for you helpfull assistance.
As i said in the beginning if you focus on the stages you will be frustrated . 3 of my colleague applied they only got acknowledgement and then after 6-7 months approval. No stages email whatsoever.

right now you need to relax :mrgreen: what you want is approval not second stage.

There are people who never got second stage and got approval , some who got second stage but some people with no second stage got approved.

if you look closely on old threads you can see a lot of changes happened over the last two years and we had a discussion here trying to figure out what was going on..but whatever we though is not what happened recently.

So pray for approval :D

brascon01
Newly Registered

Post by brascon01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Thanks again :)