ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - No response yet from HO 3 Months now!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emerde
Newly Registered

URGENT - No response yet from HO 3 Months now!

Post by emerde » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi there

I had made a permanent residence card application, got CoA with work, as had my parents passport sent, got refused as it was supposed to be Derivative as a primary carer of a British parent.

I made a new application during the 1st week of April, no response received yet! Payment was taken last month (May 17), no letter confirming application or anything.

On top of that I got a letter stating that I need to report. What am I supposed to do to get the letter of application and do they issue a CoA with work? I have my family here as well very much pending since over a year!

Now I want to travel without withdrawing the application, how do I do that and this is urgent. PLEASE HELP!!

secret.simon

Re: URGENT - No response yet from HO 3 Months now!

Post by secret.simon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:43 pm

What is the UK immigration status of your parents? What is your immigration history (in month/years)?

Did you apply for a Derivative Residence Card or a Permanent Residence Card? Zambrano carers (primary carers of somebody who has the right to reside in the UK) do not qualify for PR under EU law.
Apply for a derivative residence card wrote:What you can’t do
You can’t count time spent in the UK with a derivative right of residence towards applying for permanent residence in the UK.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

emerde
Newly Registered

Post by emerde » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:49 am

Hi there
Thanks for the quick reply.

My dad who is in care is a British citizen, earlier my solicitor applied for an EU application mentioning derivative rights, got refused stating that the application was wrong. Both my parents are old aged, 78 and 76 which is why my mum has not been able to look after him either.

Surprisingly, they have not responded to the new derivative rights application and instead sent me a letter to report.. after collecting the payment in May.

What do I do? I need a solution to this urgently.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:27 am

What is YOUR immigration history in the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

emerde
Newly Registered

Post by emerde » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:13 am

Does that really matter? In any case FYI, I have been coming to the UK on long term visas since 2007, back then my parents stayed with me where I was but when the issue happened I moved them to the UK for better treatment.

Could you tell me how this is relevant to my question?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm

How rude!!! Will leave others to offer advice and try decipher you real situation.

However, you posted in January that you applied but also offered no background.

eea-route-applications/finding-a-job-wi ... l#p1439520

Without you being truthful on your circumstances, no one can really offer any valuable advice for free!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.