ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajitk1
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Post by ajitk1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:19 pm

verty wrote:
ajitk1 wrote:
verty wrote:Hey Ya,

Im new to this forum and am going to apply for Permanent Residence hopefully at the end of this month.

I am applying as a EEA National exercising 6 years as a worker. I read the EEA(PR): guidance notes document which can be found here about supporting documentation I need to apply for PR.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... tes-v3.pdf

According to this document, as a EEA worker all I need to supply is
5 consecutive P60s - No additional evidence of residence required

Can someone please confirm this is the case?

Ive heard of so many EU nationals having to supply a lot more than just 5 consecutive P60s. Infact several people who applied for PR who I worked with had to supply a document for every month of the 5 years proving they were working in the UK. I am not sure if they have recently changed the rules that only 5 consecutive P60s need to be supplied for worker status. If someone could let me know that would be great.
#

Along with 5 years P60 you should also send one bank statement for each year, or council tax bill. It does recommend 2 documents per year showing residence in UK.
In your other email u say that u were unemployed 2and half months though u give 14 months date. If the break is only 2 and half months, it is more likely you will be approved.

Yes sorry it was a typo on my behalf, I was only unemployed for 2 and a half months. Not 13 months!
Would two and a half months cause issues out of the 6 years I've been here?
The short break of 2 and half months would not much affect your application. You lose only if the time exceeds 6 months. The chances of getting your PR approved are very good. I would suggest you send as many documents as possible to avoid delays.

dijasu
Newly Registered

Post by dijasu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:27 am

Anybody apply in mid to late May receive their biometric appointment yet? Hope they figure out how to quicken this up before (if/when) they decide to pass the bill requiring europeans to apply for settled status.

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Has anyone got idea which applications month does the HO now reviewing? Please share your timelines if you have recently received your PR card ?? I have sent my application in February 2017 and still waiting it's been 5 months I'm really worried why it took really long my father Dutch national applied last June he received within 2 months

baccus99
United Kingdom

Post by baccus99 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:59 pm

vilsonrjunior wrote:Try using your Unique Reference Number (which can be found on the documents checklist).

In any case, they don't seem to be updating the system often. As per my timeline above, I sent my application 12th of April, received the bio and CoA (I'm non-EU) and when I check the status of the application it says Awaiting Decision and that it was last updated on the 11th of April, which is actually before 2 days the documents arrived in Liverpool!

Just FYI: just checked using the Unique Reference Number and nothing. Still cannot find anything which is pretty disappointing! :cry:

arunarchery

Post by arunarchery » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:32 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:Has anyone got idea which applications month does the HO now reviewing? Please share your timelines if you have recently received your PR card ?? I have sent my application in February 2017 and still waiting it's been 5 months I'm really worried why it took really long my father Dutch national applied last June he received within 2 months

Ho start now January

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:25 pm

arunarchery wrote:
sahramkhalidi wrote:Has anyone got idea which applications month does the HO now reviewing? Please share your timelines if you have recently received your PR card ?? I have sent my application in February 2017 and still waiting it's been 5 months I'm really worried why it took really long my father Dutch national applied last June he received within 2 months

Ho start now January
Hoping they acquire my PR from the date I entered the UK not from the date my five year residence card expired. So I can appply for BC in a couple months after receiving

jayven

Post by jayven » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:11 pm

It have been 6 months pass still haven't receive my residence card.

Online check status = reference number not recognised
Royal Mail = didn't provide them prepaid envelope

Application sent for non eea = 22 dec 16
HO received = 23 dec 16
money taken =29 dec16
biometric done = 16 JAN 17
COA RECEIVED = 24 Jan 17
Residence card = ??

Call HO 29/06/17 still not process after 6months. Email my mp today and will make a complain on Monday hopefully will have news soon

vilsonrjunior
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by vilsonrjunior » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:06 pm

baccus99 wrote:
vilsonrjunior wrote:Try using your Unique Reference Number (which can be found on the documents checklist).

In any case, they don't seem to be updating the system often. As per my timeline above, I sent my application 12th of April, received the bio and CoA (I'm non-EU) and when I check the status of the application it says Awaiting Decision and that it was last updated on the 11th of April, which is actually before 2 days the documents arrived in Liverpool!

Just FYI: just checked using the Unique Reference Number and nothing. Still cannot find anything which is pretty disappointing! :cry:

Hello baccus99, make sure you enter the Unique Reference Number as it appears on the form (inclusive of the hyphens, something like: 1234-0000-0000-4321 It should work like that).

I have read somewhere elso that it takes at least 5 weeks for the information to be available online, so if you are entering the number correctly, it is worth waiting if your application has not been with the HO for at least 5 weeks.

arunarchery

Post by arunarchery » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:25 pm

vilsonrjunior wrote:
baccus99 wrote:

Hello baccus99, make sure you enter the Unique Reference Number as it appears on the form (inclusive of the hyphens, something like: 1234-0000-0000-4321 It should work like that).

I have read somewhere elso that it takes at least 5 weeks for the information to be available online, so if you are entering the number correctly, it is worth waiting if your application has not been with the HO for at least 5 weeks.

I try my all reference number post office,which 1 I received letter bio and Coa still show reference number not existed I applied 6 march

Mark_Renton
Newly Registered

Post by Mark_Renton » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

myganet wrote:
WhiteCat wrote:EU citizen

Application submitted online: 04.04.2017
Case ID recieved: 05.04.2017
Documents submitted via European Passport
Checking Service: 10.04.2017

Online status says decided on 15.06.2017

Have not received anything by post yet...
did you receive anything? mine says Decided 19 of June, but nothing came yet
Non EA + EU joint post application
Sent documents on 18 January
Online tracking using the Royal mail tracking number of the documents that were sent says "Decided" on the 19 of June too!!!!
Still waitinng and haven't received no letter or documents. In the website said that it should take max 10 working days but haven't received anything yet.
Did you receive yours?
It's only 2 weeks to 6 months since I submitted the application.
Anyone that applied in January 17 got docs?
Mark

vilsonrjunior
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by vilsonrjunior » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:35 am

arunarchery wrote:
vilsonrjunior wrote:
baccus99 wrote:

I try my all reference number post office,which 1 I received letter bio and Coa still show reference number not existed I applied 6 march

I have tried all other reference numbers (tracking number, case number, payment ref number, case Id, etc).. the only number that works for me is the Unique Reference Number

slize
Newly Registered

Post by slize » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:06 pm

I have tried all other reference numbers (tracking number, case number, payment ref number, case Id, etc).. the only number that works for me is the Unique Reference Number
I applied at the beginning of May and I'm experiencing the same issue. Since there are quite a few of us I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Chrispychi
Newly Registered

Post by Chrispychi » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi all,

Anyone who apply for non eea pr in Feb 2017, get any reply from HO?

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Chrispychi wrote:Hi all,

I applied in February 2017, still waiting.....

Mark_Renton
Newly Registered

Post by Mark_Renton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:
Chrispychi wrote:Hi all,

I applied in February 2017, still waiting.....
Non EEA. Applied mid January 2017. Online status: Decided (19 of June). Still waiting for docs..

baccus99
United Kingdom

Post by baccus99 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:59 am

vilsonrjunior wrote:
baccus99 wrote:

Hi there, I have tried with the Unique Reference Number exactly as it appears on the Checklist (basically copied and pasted from it). No joy! I guess it's just that they have not yet refreshed the data on the online check. No worries, it's a waiting game!

arunarchery

Post by arunarchery » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:38 am

baccus99 wrote:
vilsonrjunior wrote:
baccus99 wrote:

Hi there, I have tried with the Unique Reference Number exactly as it appears on the Checklist (basically copied and pasted from it). No joy! I guess it's just that they have not yet refreshed the data on the online check. No worries, it's a waiting game!

Don't worry I have same problem like you mate.

jbutterfly
Newly Registered

Post by jbutterfly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:35 am

Hi.
I've sent my RC application for EU 1st February,they've recieved it the next day. Got an email with CaseID on 24th Febrauary. Got nothing from then. I've requested return of my documents. Got no response. I've called them - no response. I have tryed to check online status of my application - says - not recognised. What else I can do???
Thanks.

sebintheuk
Newly Registered

Post by sebintheuk » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:47 am

k7bs wrote:
Dijean wrote:Hi guys,
I've just applied for my EEA PR about 3 weeks ago as a Non-EEA national married to an EEA national (Irish) exercising her treaty's right. Four days later, they sent back our passports excluding the supporting documents, stating they only need the photocopies. No biometric letter yet. Has anyone experience this situation before? and is it a good thing or bad? Cos I'm very nervous as they sent the passports back very quickly. Even my solicitor said he has never experience it before but he seems to think it's a good thing. What do you guys think? Thanks.
This is my timeline:
Application sent 01/06/17
HO received - 02/06/17
Passports sent back - 06/06/17
Biometric letter - waiting
COA - waiting
PR - waiting
To satisfy your curiosity, from June 1, on receipt of an EEA App HO check the validity, take copies and send back passports for your identity purposes before the actually process is started.

I think this is a good process as it saves you from the cumbersome process of requesting your passport and you still have access to you passports to do other in-country activities as well travel if you have a valid vignette in your returned passport. This will not affect your application in anyway or form.

Hope this helps
Is there something official about that statment ?

Mark_Renton
Newly Registered

Post by Mark_Renton » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm

jbutterfly wrote:Hi.
I've sent my RC application for EU 1st February,they've recieved it the next day. Got an email with CaseID on 24th Febrauary. Got nothing from then. I've requested return of my documents. Got no response. I've called them - no response. I have tryed to check online status of my application - says - not recognised. What else I can do???
Thanks.
Have you checked using the royal mail tracking number (NOT THE ENVELOPE INSIDE) but from the actual tracking number of the documents you sent.
What else can you do: Wait until the 6months deadline and write to your local MP
I applied January and still no answer.

jill101
Newly Registered

Post by jill101 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:21 pm

vilsonrjunior wrote:
baccus99 wrote:

Ours only worked when we took out the hypens altogether, and that's the only number that does work - all of the others get the "not recognised" error. So maybe try that?

quernica
Newly Registered

Post by quernica » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Ours only worked when we took out the hypens altogether, and that's the only number that does work - all of the others get the "not recognised" error. So maybe try that?

Yes it works If you take out the hyphens. Thanks for sharing this!

1234-1234-1234-1234

Goreny
Newly Registered

Post by Goreny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:09 pm

jill101 wrote:
vilsonrjunior wrote:
baccus99 wrote:

MANY THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I've tried with all numbers I had and it didn't worked however without hyphens Unique Application Number WORKED!!!! MANY THANKS, YOU'RE MY HERO!!! :)

GoKu1989
Newly Registered

Post by GoKu1989 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am an EU ( Hungarian ) citizen, and I applied for a Permanent Residence Card online on 10/05/17.
Everything went ok, I have sent all of my documents on 11/05/17.
I got my Case ID on 11/05/17 and the payment was taken on the same day.
I have just checked my status and it says : " Awaiting a decision " witch is normal I guess, because this is a really slow process as I can see from all of the previous posts.
So this is where my story ends so far.

I would have 2 questions.

1.) When will I receive the Biometric letter? ( I am a bit worried, because I have applied 7 weeks ago, and had absolutely no reply by any ways ... no letters, or emails except the payment confirmation and case ID at the beginning.)

2.) Has anybody changed their home address while waiting for decision? I have found a form online where you can change your home address. https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/ Probably I will move to a different city in the UK around September time. Could this be a problem? I mean it takes such a long time until these services process any kind of data...maybe they would not recognize my changes in time and would send important documents or letters to my old address.

I found this forum very useful!
I hope somebody can answer my questions.

baccus99
United Kingdom

Post by baccus99 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:31 pm

quernica wrote:

Yes it works If you take out the hyphens. Thanks for sharing this!

1234-1234-1234-1234
Will have a go later guys and confirm to you all, Thanks!