ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certified documents for UK Spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

movilla
Newly Registered

Certified documents for UK Spouse

Post by movilla » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi,

My Brazilian-born, US-based, wife is due to apply for the family of a settled person visa. We've been collecting evidence and one of the last things to do is for me to get my passport certified. Do I just need to get the main page certified or the other pages as well? Also, is there any other documents I should get certified?

I have title deeds, mortgage statements, council tax, and utilities bills for property, plus a HR document from my firm for job and salary, along with P60s and payslips. None of these I plan to certify.

Thanks in Advance,
M.

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Certified documents for UK Spouse

Post by taffet87 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:26 pm

If you are a British national I don't believe there is any requirement to get your passport photocopy certified. It will be the photo / signature page etc. Plus if you have travelled to meet your spouse, you may want to but don't have to include any pages showing stamps of entry in that country.