ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Removal notice for elder dependant, any advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RANA-ALI

Removal notice for elder dependant, any advice

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:42 am

Hi every one,
im hoping to get some advice in regards the letter we received yesterday for my mother who is 66 years old widow, we have been trying to get her visa(legalising her stay after visit visa) to stay here in UK with us from past 9 years now , with several application and so many representations , as well as MP's letter and letters from community for symptomatic consideration for her case , we have been asked by HO nearly every year to submit more details, medical evidences and supporting letters but result were still refusal ,(she is currently signing every 2wks)
we are 3 brother living in UK with families and all British national now , my sister is living in Pakistan with her in-laws and her family. mainly on refusal this is the point they raise that she can live with her daughter back home,
we dont have family home there, with her health condition (which deteriorate day be day)and very little contact with other family members/extended family who are living different cities its not possible for her to rely on any of them by any means, also its not possible to stay with her daughter as you might aware its not cultural thing to do.
please my humble request not to give any negative feedback or try to mock out of our situation like..."why dont we go back to live with her" etc
my humble request from all would be to give any suggestions if there is still any way we can fight this case ? i know there isnt much hope but giving up is not an option for us as she literly cannot survive on her own back home. (solicitors we used only made her case more compliacated so i dont have much hope in them too )
thanks in advance
sorry for lengthy message i did try to keep it "to the point" other wise this post could have been of many pages .
Attachments
fd.jpg
notice 1
fd.jpg (44.84 KiB) Viewed 727 times
fd1.jpg
noticepg1
fd1.jpg (40.92 KiB) Viewed 727 times

RANA-ALI

Re: Removal notice for elder dependant, any advice

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Can we submit another application
Flr (O)
Requesting H.O to get permision to stay out side immigrations rules ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

To me your options are - in order of achievability are;

1. Move back home with her.

2. Pay for someone to look after her back home.

3. Relocate everyone to EU before Brexit.

4. Hang on another 11 years for 20 year any stay if still extant then.

Can't really see an ADR being granted especially after a long overstay, has she used NHS at any time?

UK immigration doesn't support chain migration and whilst it respects cultural differences, they don't override the immigration rules.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Wanderer wrote:To me your options are - in order of achievability are;

1. Move back home with her.

2. Pay for someone to look after her back home.

3. Relocate everyone to EU before Brexit.

4. Hang on another 11 years for 20 year any stay if still extant then.

Can't really see an ADR being granted especially after a long overstay, has she used NHS at any time?

UK immigration doesn't support chain migration and whilst it respects cultural differences, they don't override the immigration rules.
thanks Wanderer
spoke to solicitor and he suggested that we should submit leave to remain out side immigration rule , not sure which application he meant as i was checking online and there are two types of FLR (one for only Human right ground and other one was application that does cover the one which other application doesn't , few years back it used to be called FLR(O) if im not wrong ,
also regarding relocating to other EU country ...
do you know what would be the procedure , just a quick overview if possible,
i was wondering, her passport is not valid as well, so she has to go back to Pakistan and i have to relocate to lets say France and apply for her visit visa over there , do u think her uk immigration history can make any difficulty to get visa for other EU country .
does my family need to move with me as well or can i just relocate there for a year or so , and come back
i ll really appreciate if Wanderer or any one else can give any response regarding above mention questions ,
thank you so much

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am

WRT to EU route Brexit complicates it...

You'd need to move to France (in your example) lock, stock and barrel, entire family, centre of life, for a year possibly more. You can then theoretically return to UK under Surinder Singh ruling but there are caveats, namely will it exist by then? UK seeking to close this door even now, and UK does reject it if it's being used to circumvent UK immigration law, which to be fair it would be in this case. Also I'm not sure if SS applies to Extended Family Members anymore...

It's not an easy route and lately it's been made much harder.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....