ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional information section tier 4 student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashehzi

Additional information section tier 4 student

Post by ashehzi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi,

My sister got admission in MS in UK. She got CAS and has all the funds to assist her financially in the degree. She has even paid half of the one year fee. She lives in Pakistan.

The question is regarding Additional Information section at the end of the application. The situation is:

1. I am her brother, living in England, as British national;
2. Another brother of ours, also living in the UK, as Tier-4 student doing PhD in Scotland

Now, shall she mention all about us also in her application? Is it a must or she can ignore in this section. Please remember, she got her visit visa rejected in the past (more than a year ago).

So, we are confused whether to provide info about brothers in the Additional Information section or not. Please note she will be living in hostel and not with either of her brothers as she will be studying in another city/town/county.

Any advise please?

Regards.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Additional information section tier 4 student

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:55 pm

It is irrelevant, unless they think she is not a genuine student, but that is what the credibility interview is for.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

ashehzi

Post by ashehzi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:06 pm

sah10406 wrote:It is irrelevant, unless they think she is not a genuine student, but that is what the credibility interview is for.
She has not applied yet. Alright, you meant students may be called for interview also. Yeah, that should be fine I believe as she is credible.

ashehzi

Post by ashehzi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi,

She has a genuine case as she is good in studies and even got partial fee wavier from the university. But the question is "Is it worth mentioning complete background"

Regards.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:25 pm

ashehzi wrote:She has a genuine case as she is good in studies and even got partial fee wavier from the university. But the question is "Is it worth mentioning complete background".
I don't see how it is relevant, but clearly she is concerned about it so I advise she gets advice and reassurance from her Tier 4 sponsor.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.