ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bangalore University Address for English Certificate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dblore123
Newly Registered

Bangalore University Address for English Certificate

Post by dblore123 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi All,

Is there anybody in this forum, who have got the medium of instruction(English) certificate from Bangalore University.
Can you please let me know the Bangalore University Department's address where this certificate is issued.

I am currently in UK and would have to request someone in bangalore to collect it for me. So your reply will help me to direct that person to the correct dept.

Thanks a Lot in Advance.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:12 pm

It is not that easy for someone to go and collect the letter mate. You have to bend your back to do the things. Dont expect someone to go on your behalf and face the nasty hassle over there..

Also before you post the query pls try to search on the board. More or less most of them were answered before. Just one search on the forum gave me the result.

Go through this anyway...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=14570

good luck

vnvijay

Re: Bangalore University Address for English Certificate

Post by vnvijay » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi,
wat is your qualification, if commerce, you need to go to commerce dept, if science, you need to meet the science dept.

I am from Bangalore, i got the English letter from Bangalore university.

The university in near Mysore Bank Majestic, (near SJP college), you need to go with your original certificates & copy of it.

then you need to fill the form, and pay the amount in bank, later you need to submitted the bank challan & your application at the counter. they would give you a date. you can collect it from them.

Hope this helps you!

VJ

dblore123 wrote:Hi All,

Is there anybody in this forum, who have got the medium of instruction(English) certificate from Bangalore University.
Can you please let me know the Bangalore University Department's address where this certificate is issued.

I am currently in UK and would have to request someone in bangalore to collect it for me. So your reply will help me to direct that person to the correct dept.

Thanks a Lot in Advance.

dblore123
Newly Registered

Post by dblore123 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:46 am

Thank you kck9 & vnvijay for your valuable suggestion.

I have checked the links suggested. vnvijay can you please let me know how much was the challan fee.
Thanks in Advance.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 am

dblore123 wrote:Thank you kck9 & vnvijay for your valuable suggestion.

I have checked the links suggested. vnvijay can you please let me know how much was the challan fee.
Thanks in Advance.
Dear dblore123,

Further to my post yesterday, I think you haven't had a look at the thread completely.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=14570

Please go through that again. The second post clearly explains you the procedure to apply. It also explains you who to contact etc details. I suggest you to go through the posts instead of keep on requesting for the details.

Good luck

vnvijay

it would be 200rs.

Post by vnvijay » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 am

Hi Dude,

Pls read the post here before posting any message, that would minimize your time also.

it would be 200rs.

VJ
dblore123 wrote:Thank you kck9 & vnvijay for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

dblore123
Newly Registered

Post by dblore123 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi Vijay & kck9,

Sorry for not making myself very clear. I had gone through the full post given by kck9. I had also seen that it was mentioned as Rs200.

But the post was dated march 2007. So I thought Vijay might has the latest information. Hence I asked him.

I totally understand that for my benefit I have to read through the existing posts before posting anything, which I am doing.

Thank you once again for your replies.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:53 am

No problem......what ever it is it might not make too much difference in Rupees even the post was dated in 2007..........as you are in UK..probably keeping couple of hundred more handy can help.........