ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapplying for an Iri Critical Skills Permit after rejection

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akhilachandran
Newly Registered

Reapplying for an Iri Critical Skills Permit after rejection

Post by akhilachandran » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi

How long do we need to wait until we can reapply for an Irish Critical Skills Permit after the first application gets rejected?

I applied for a Critical Skills Permit on the 10th of May 2017 under a standard employer (not trusted partner). It's been 8 weeks now and the status is still "Application Received Awaiting Processing". This makes me think that it might get rejected, so, I'm wondering how long I need to wait until I can reapply.

Thank you,
Akhila

zeeshankhan123
Newly Registered

Re: Reapplying for an Iri Critical Skills Permit after rejec

Post by zeeshankhan123 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Wait for it. It takes time. I applied on October 4, 2016 and heard back from them on 23rd November asking for more documentation. I submitted it and then again heard back on 7th April and then final it was approved on 9th June. So the process takes time. They are slow

akhilachandran
Newly Registered

Post by akhilachandran » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Thanks Zeeshan. However, if the process takes 6-7 months, how would employers keep their positions open for all that time?

Also, I think the SLA is 8 weeks for standard employers and 3 weeks for trusted partner employers...
zeeshankhan123 wrote:Wait for it. It takes time. I applied on October 4, 2016 and heard back from them on 23rd November asking for more documentation. I submitted it and then again heard back on 7th April and then final it was approved on 9th June. So the process takes time. They are slow

zeeshankhan123
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshankhan123 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Yeah you are right. I also heard back within 8 weeks from them but they required more documents.

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:15 am

zeeshankhan123 wrote:Wait for it. It takes time. I applied on October 4, 2016 and heard back from them on 23rd November asking for more documentation. I submitted it and then again heard back on 7th April and then final it was approved on 9th June. So the process takes time. They are slow
Zeeshan bhai can you kindly guide me about this visa.? I am living in uk at the moment and completed my Msc Project Management here. Do i have to arrange the employer myself or i can apply for jobs online and wait for acceptance offer than apply for visa process? My employment category is in the eligibility criteria under SCO-3 2424. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks

zeeshankhan123
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshankhan123 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Nouman Yousaf wrote:
Zeeshan bhai can you kindly guide me about this visa.? I am living in uk at the moment and completed my Msc Project Management here. Do i have to arrange the employer myself or i can apply for jobs online and wait for acceptance offer than apply for visa process? My employment category is in the eligibility criteria under SCO-3 2424. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Nouman you can search for jobs online too. Once you are accepted and you get a job offer. Then either you can apply for critical skills employment permit online or your employer can and the cost is 1000 euros for 2 years.