ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 HS Entrepreneur to SET(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ThisisA
United Kingdom

Re: T1 HS Entrepreneur to SET(LR)

Post by ThisisA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Can anybody please confirm?

ThisisA
United Kingdom

Post by ThisisA » Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm

zimba88 wrote:
ThisisA wrote:Hi Gurus,

It has been just over a month since I submitted my SET(LR) application, I was wondering if you guys would advise me to go for the premium upgrade option. There is not much complication in my case and I have never really broken any terms of my previous visas. Also, I would really appreciate if someone can point me to a case where a forum member has been called in for an interview after a SET(LR) application.
A postal ILR application is normally decided within 6 months, so you need to be patient. You can upgrade to premium if you like though.
Hi zimba88, is there any time limit on when I can upgrade to premium? Also, having read multiple posts here I believe the profit & loss of the business doesn't make any difference on my current application. Could you please confirm? I have actually almost finish all my savings in trying to keep the business floating. What are the repercussions of keeping my business registered but letting go all the employees and also leaving the office space I am renting at present? Any idea?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed May 31, 2017 2:28 pm

I do not think there is limit however they might not accept the update. Long residence ILR has nothing to do with Tier 1E rules and requirements.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ThisisA
United Kingdom

Post by ThisisA » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 pm

In case anybody was following my case, I received all my documents along with my passport and the letter confirming the grant of ILR, BRP is still in post.

Special thanks to Zimba88 and other gurus for all the help and support.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi there,
Congrats mate, so it took about 5 months approximately. Have been tracking online? if so then let us know please and about any changes in status on that site (online tracking site) if it had happened and possibly the time interval please, will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
__A
__A

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:24 pm

ThisisA wrote:In case anybody was following my case, I received all my documents along with my passport and the letter confirming the grant of ILR, BRP is still in post.

Special thanks to Zimba88 and other gurus for all the help and support.
Congratulations. :) Did you upgrade the application to PSC ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice