ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application status decided

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Riz123456
Newly Registered

Application status decided

Post by Riz123456 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:30 am

Hi all,
I applied my wife spouse visa on 19 march, on 21 june i checked the status of the application it said decided on 20th june and it will take upto 10 working days you will get your documents but on 30 june we checked the status again then it changed decided on 29 june but again sine then we have not heared any thing so far i have contacetd ukvi via email and the standard reply came application has been decided it will take upto 10 working days . Guys any idea how long will it take i am a bit worried now because we tried to contact the local courier service gerrys islambad they say they will contact us onece they recieve something visa is only for 30 days i guess have they lost the documents or it is normal what should we do any suggestions please

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Application status decided

Post by taffet87 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 am

Call them or email them about it saying it has been over 10 working days already?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Application status decided

Post by Casa » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:59 am

Riz123456 wrote:Hi all,
I applied my wife spouse visa on 19 march, on 21 june i checked the status of the application it said decided on 20th june and it will take upto 10 working days you will get your documents but on 30 june we checked the status again then it changed decided on 29 june but again sine then we have not heared any thing so far i have contacetd ukvi via email and the standard reply came application has been decided it will take upto 10 working days . Guys any idea how long will it take i am a bit worried now because we tried to contact the local courier service gerrys islambad they say they will contact us onece they recieve something visa is only for 30 days i guess have they lost the documents or it is normal what should we do any suggestions please
I wouldn't worry. It seems that you're not the only one with this delay.
immigration-for-family-members/status-d ... 32739.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.