ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension of spouse visa - Finance questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umermalik
Newly Registered

Extension of spouse visa - Finance questions

Post by umermalik » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:00 am

Dear Board Members,

I am making an application for extension of my wifes spouse visa. She originally got her 33 month spouse visa from Pakistan. I am in the process of filling the online application form and I had a query regarding a couple of things:

1) I have been with the same employer since August 2015. My salary has been £60,000 per year since April 2017 (I had a 1% pay rise in April). The last 6 months payslips do not show the same salary (e.g. the salary from April is higher compared with the salary prior to April). Even so, the salary on all payslips in the last 6 months exceed the minimum income threshold. I wonder what I should answer to the following question:

What do they earn?

A: The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

B: The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

C: Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

D: Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

Would the answer be A or would it be C.

2) The second question I had was regarding accommodation. Since her arrival in UK, my wife and I have lived at my parents home. We are living on a rent free basis. My parents themselves are renting the house from a private landlord. I wonder what documents I will need to provide relating to the accommodation?

Many thanks for your help in advance.