ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Tier 1 Entrepreneur - letter from HO regarding RTI...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Spoelie
Newly Registered

ILR - Tier 1 Entrepreneur - letter from HO regarding RTI...

Post by Spoelie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:08 am

Dear all,

I've received this letter from HO to ask for the following...

It mentions a minor omission - I've printed out and submitted the employees
1. Year to date summary
2. Employee Pay and deductions record
3. And their salary slips...

was there something else I missed on the HMRC website (my account) that I should have added??

I did pick up a typing error on two of the salary slips (where a date was miss typed) - might it be that? I'll be reprinting them and correcting the error - saying its a typo - which it was.

The letter also mentioned 1 Jan 16 - 31 March 16 (one employee started in Jan 16 and the other one started in April 16...) so I can only submit info from January for one of them...the other will again only be from April.

But it does that the info we gave was not RTI full payment submissions....what did I miss?

Thank you for your application, which is currently being considered. Please note that we have identified a minor omission with regards to the evidence that has been submitted.

The employee year to date summary and employee pay and deductions record provided are not RTI full payment submissions as required under paragraph 46-SD (h);

(h) if the applicant is required to score points for job creation in Table 5 or Table 6, he must provide the following:
(i) evidence to show the applicant is reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE ) income tax appropriately to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), and has done so for the full period of employment for which points are being claimed, as follows:
(1) for reporting up to and including 5 October 2013 either:
(a) printouts of Employee Payment Records and, unless the start date of the employment is shown in the Employee Payment Record, an original HMRC form P45 or form P46 (also called a Full Payment Submission) for the settled worker showing the starting date of the employment, or
(b) printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions which confirm the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC (if he began reporting via Real Time before 6 October 2013); and
(2) for reporting from 6 October 2013 onwards, printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions which confirm the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC.
The evidence in (1) or (2) above must show the total payments made to the settled workers as well as the tax deducted and date which they started work with the applicant’s business

We are therefore asking you to submit Real Time Submissions which show your employees names, their PAYE, income tax and start date, for the period 01 January 2016 to 31 March 2017

If anyone could add some light on exactly WHAT I missed from the HMRC website (which I did not print)...please let me know.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Tier 1 Entrepreneur - letter from HO regarding RTI

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:15 pm

RTI is a software gateway system for real-time reporting of Payroll information to HMRC.
FPS is the actual data submitted to the RTI gateway by the payroll software.
FPS report is what some payroll software generate for YOU on the payroll data submitted to HMRC via RTI.

You are required to submit the software generated FPS reports to HO for your visa purposes. Sample: http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/guide ... 55x604.png
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Spoelie
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Tier 1 Entrepreneur - letter from HO regarding RTI

Post by Spoelie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:55 am

thank you