ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Student visa with Previous visa refusals history

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jim2017
Newly Registered

Ireland Student visa with Previous visa refusals history

Post by Jim2017 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Friends please advice.

I am going to apply for a Ireland student visa, while filling the visa application i noticed that they are asking about previous visa refusals. unfortunately I have a total of two visa refusals. :cry:
One year back my schengen visa to Germany is rejected because of not providing the leave letter from the employer. And a few months back my 7 day UK Visit visa is rejected because of insufficient fund in my savings account and i forgot to put my brother as a sponsor for the trip.

Will these affect the chance of getting the student visa to ireland :?:

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Ireland Student visa with Previous visa refusals history

Post by Alixlboy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 am

Just explain everything when/if applying for the Visa on a separate cover note and provide proofs (if you have any).
I live in Ireland and I was once caught by the UK immigration (during transit, changing terminals). I was supposed to have a valid Visa for that. They took my finger prints and sent me to Pakistan, where I am originally from.
Later on, I applied for the UK Visa and told them everything and also admitted that it was a fault of my own and I was granted a 2 years Visa by the UK.
You might want to tell them that it was your own fault.
Irish student visas are a bit difficult to get these days, however, if you have genuine documents and apply well in advance, there should be no valid reasons why you should not get a student visa for Ireland. Just make sure that you are not missing any documents this time :D

Jim2017
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland Student visa with Previous visa refusals history

Post by Jim2017 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Thanks for the info Alixlboy

yes i planning to write a cover letter explaining the reasons for refusals. Also I make sure that no documents are missing these time :)