ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need some advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mike1105
Newly Registered

I need some advise

Post by Mike1105 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi All,

I have EEA2 visa and I have been with my partner for almost five years. But lately things having been going so well. We had a civil partnership about four years ago and now things aren't going well and we are planning dissolution of the Civil Partnership as we are both not happy and I don't think I can wait till next year to apply for EEA4. I would like to know what options do I have. I've been in the country for 11years. Came on two year working holiday visa then change to student visa and then post visa after university. Now I have the EEA2 visa which expires in November but I could have applied in June 2018 if I were to stay in the relationship.
Can you please advise me what options do I have?

LiYu
Newly Registered

Re: I need some advise

Post by LiYu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:40 pm

If you have all the right documents, you could apply for PR. If you don't, I guess you can apply for RoR. :)