ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPS and RTI

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wahmed786
Pakistan

Applying for extenstion

Post by wahmed786 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:03 pm

Dear Experts,

i am going to apply today my tier 1 ext and sending the following documents please guide me if anything else i needed.

1- Completed tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Ext. applications form (Both Main Applicant).
2- 2 x passport sized photos. (Both Main Applicant)
3- 2 x original passports. (Both Main Applicant)
4- Original BRP card. (Both Main Applicant)
5- Duly filed PBS dependents application form (x4)
6- 2 x Original Passport of Dependents. (2+2+2+2)
7- 2x Passport sized photos of dependent. (2+2+2+2)
8- Original BRP Card of Dependent (4)
9- Unaudited Accounts 2016-2017 and Management accounts for 2 months.
Accountant Reports. (Inside the Accounts)
10- Original Investment Letter from certified Accountant dated 07th July 2017.
11- Dully signed Director Loan Agreement.
12- Business Bank Statements. (4 months)
13- Business Account statement (Director Loan Transaction only)
14- Both Directors Personal Account statements with Director loan transactions.
15- CT600 from HMRC(2015, 2016 & 2017)
16- Original Welcome Letter from Company house (appointment as a Director)
17- Printout of CS01 & AD01 companies house confirming the registered office of the Applicant’s business;

18- Print out of ARO1, AP01, CH01 & IN01;
19- Certification of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association & AOA
20- Print out of the Company’s filing history confirming the Company’s registered address;
21- CT603 (2015, 2016 & 2017).
22- Original Job creation letter from certified Accountant.
23- Copies of Passports pages containing the employee’s personal details.
24- File copies of Payslips of the employees.
25- P45 of the Employees
26- P60 and P11 of employees.
27- P11 & P32 of employees.
28- Separate (last 12 months 01/07/2016 to 30/06/2017) RTI’s Full Payment Submission with Start dates and Ended dates

29- Separate RTI/FPS from December-2015 to June-2016
31- Original Degree & Transcript from University. (Both Main Applicant)
32- Mr. XXX Personal 3 months Maintenance Llyds bank Statement.
33- Mr. XXX Personal 3 months Maintenance Barclays bank Statement.
34- Printout of Certificate of Employer’s Liability insurance.
35- Website Snapshot.
36- Snapshots of advertisement materials, Cards, leaflets, scoot & yell.
37- Additional documents (Cars) Original V5 (2) using for business.
38- Children School Enrolment letter’s (3)
39- Original Birth Certificate dependent. (Complete)
40- Copies Two Service contract (one old and one new)
41- Copy on Rent business premises.

Please Guide me.

best regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for extenstion

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:44 pm

There are so many documents that are not necessary in there that it is very difficult to go through and see if something is missing.
I may have missed it in the list, but I don't think I saw the current appointment record there.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Dear
marcnath wrote:There are so many documents that are not necessary in there that it is very difficult to go through and see if something is missing.
I may have missed it in the list, but I don't think I saw the current appointment record there.
Dear Marcnath,

thanks for your reply, yes you are right but (CAR) current appointment report was with the file.

i have one question, my accountant is FCCA with valid licence to practise. is this acceptable for HO ?.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 pm

wahmed786 wrote:Dear
marcnath wrote:There are so many documents that are not necessary in there that it is very difficult to go through and see if something is missing.
Dear Marcnath,

thanks for your reply, yes you are right but (CAR) current appointment report was with the file.

i have one question, my accountant is FCCA with valid licence to practise. is this acceptable for HO ?.
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Dear Member, Documents you are submitting are too much and most of them are irrelevant. My sincere advise is to stick on that documents which is mandatory.

No 16: CAR will cover your appointment as a director (so no need)
No 17 & 18: CAR with filling history page is sufficient to show your filings history (No need)
No 19: CAR will cover this area (No need)
No 22: Accountant letter only require for job creation if you have joined or taken over the business and your claiming the point for that. ( I don't know your circumstances in this regards). Irrelevant if you did not join or taken over the business.
No: 25,26 & 27: P45, P60 , P11 and P32 these are not acceptable in term of point claiming. (No Need)
No 31: Tick the option Q in application form If you previously used the same qualification for language requirement. ( No need to send degree).
No 37: Don't know why are u sending original V5. No need to send or if u want so send the copy.
No 38: Children school enrollment letters not required. ( No need to send)
No 39: If your dependant children born in the UK after your initial grant of leave and your applying first time their visa so the Birth Certificate is ok along their passports. Otherwise birth certificates are relevant if you are submitting their passport.

I am giving you advise based on my experience and knowledge. So wit of other members what they say about your list. But my suggestion is to send those documents which are require as per policy guidance.
Only one CAR is sufficient to claim point for being a director of the company including filing history page.

Good luck

wahmed786
Pakistan

FPS and RTI

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 am

Hi,

I applied my case in July 2017, and still waiting for visa, meanwhile I have one question, when I submitted my case I just sent the RTI’s for whole period. Some body told me that I have to sent the FPS as well. Please clarify this confusion.

Best regards to all

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: FPS and RTI

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

wahmed786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:40 am
Hi,

I applied my case in July 2017, and still waiting for visa, meanwhile I have one question, when I submitted my case I just sent the RTI’s for whole period. Some body told me that I have to sent the FPS as well. Please clarify this confusion.

Best regards to all
RTI is real time information - it is the process/system for reporting to HMRC. FPS is the document used in that reporting. So they are often used interchangably.

You cannot send "RTI's" - there is no such thing. There is only FPS that you can send - so your question is confusing.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 am

Hi,
You have mentioned in your document list that you are sending Rti Full payment submission for 12 months with start date and end date but check your documents again and if you not submitted send those documents straight away without any delay. Did you receive your partial refund?
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 am

marcnath wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am
RTI is real time information - it is the process/system for reporting to HMRC. FPS is the document used in that reporting. So they are often used interchangably.

You cannot send "RTI's" - there is no such thing. There is only FPS that you can send - so your question is confusing.
I merged the topics due to the OPs extensive list he/she posted of documents he/she was proposing to send rather than have the latest post on its own and members asking for a list of what was submitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 am

Hi,

So it’s means RTI is not acceptable? Should I send them All previous FPS. And now home office will accept these?

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 am

wahmed786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 am
Hi,

So it’s means RTI is not acceptable? Should I send them All previous FPS. And now home office will accept these?

Regards
In your original post, you mentioned
"29- Separate RTI/FPS from December-2015 to June-2016"

So that indicates you have already sent the FPS ? What was the document you sent before and what new and different document do you have now ?

But yes, if you have not sent the FPS before, you should do so as soon as possible.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:09 am

Hi,

I sent only RTI’s. But how HO can check employees start date and leaving date. This information is available on RTI’s which I already sent them.

I think in new policy HO change it and requested FPS. But tomorrow I will send all FPS as well till July 2017. When my visa expired. Or I send till to date feb2018.

Please advise

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:21 am

wahmed786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:09 am
Hi,

I sent only RTI’s. But how HO can check employees start date and leaving date. This information is available on RTI’s which I already sent them.

I think in new policy HO change it and requested FPS. But tomorrow I will send all FPS as well till July 2017. When my visa expired. Or I send till to date feb2018.

Please advise

Regards
There has been NO CHANGES in HO policy with regards to FPS. The requirement to submit FPS has always been there.
I still don't understand what you mean when you say you sent RTI.
You only need to send the FPS for the employment period you are claiming for points. Anything extra you send is up to you - HO will just ignore them.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 am

Hi,

I am also confused. I sent them the following documents which have the following heading

Company name Ltd 2017-18
RTI Full payment submission (FPS)
June-17
All employees payout: Basic

Details of employees and their salaries

Is this called FPS ?

Please clearly me I am very upset.

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:42 am

wahmed786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 am
Hi,

I am also confused. I sent them the following documents which have the following heading

Company name Ltd 2017-18
June-17
All employees payout: Basic

Is this called FPS ?
That is what the highlighted section says :!: :!: - same letters as far as I can see.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks God, and thanks you as well. I was very upset. Now I needed not to do anything except waiting.

Regards

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:08 pm

wahmed786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 am
Hi,

Company name Ltd 2017-18
June-17
All employees payout: Basic (Layout)

Is this called FPS ?

Please clearly me I am very upset.

Regards
You sent what they want to see, I am sure it is a printout of moneysoft FPS, do not worry it is OK.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Thanks a lot. Now needs prayer for my visa

Regards

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:20 pm

BTW, what FPS were you going to submit now? FPS submission reports?
Interested in know what else you had in your kitty that you could send now :D

Your list of documents is amazingly long and I appreciate the kind response of (@hina_pirzada), who patiently analyzed and responded to you for each document.
-- Kaps84

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:18 pm

RTI simply means Real Time Information, it is not a document the FPS is the document but when you want to describe it they describe it as RTI FPS
Bizman