ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

surabhi

JCAP passport application

Post by surabhi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:47 am

Hi,
Can Any one help with an answer for my below queries.

a.I am using NCS JCAP option for naturalization + passport.
In this case where can I get the hardcopy form for passport application?

b.Form AN, section 7.7 is optional? or I should just leave it blank, if I do not have any descretion conditions?

c.NCS will collect the Naturalization and passport application fee from me? or need to take cheque etc before attending the NCS session?

thanks
Surabhi.

LilyLalilu

Re: JCAP passport application

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:03 am

a. Post office
b. It says 'delete if not applicable' so I'd do just that (and leave the tick box empty)
c. NCS will collect the payment sheets for AN and the passport - the AN payment slip goes to the HO, the passport payment slip to HMPO - both then take payments separately.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 am

Thank you very much Lily.

can you help me to understand the answer 3, when you say 'pyment slips will be collected'?
Does it mean NCS collects payment and attch the slips with my application then?
Or I should make payment in some other way(say bank cheques in favour of UKVI etc) and submit the slips with my application to NCS?

regards
Surabhi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 am

Can you help me to understand the answer 3, when you say 'pyment slips will be collected'?
Form AN has a separate fee payment slip. The Passport form has a separate fee payment slip in the envelope you get from the Post Office. See link below.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2017.pdf
Does it mean NCS collects payment and attch the slips with my application then?
No. NCS do not take payments for your application. The ONLY take your paperwork.
Or I should make payment in some other way(say bank cheques in favour of UKVI etc) and submit the slips with my application to NCS?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

surabhi

Post by surabhi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:39 am

Thank you very much CR001.