ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can any one help me out from pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alihatfield

Can any one help me out from pakistan

Post by alihatfield » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Hello Good Day

I have few queries can some one help me out I am living in U.k from last 5 years I have done the PGD diploma and on that PGD I got a one year IGS visa now my IGS will expire by the end of this months and I have earned £23000 on a one year IGS visa that money is not a field related job I am coming going back to pakistan 1st april I have to apply for hsmp and I have already done master from karachi university as well on that PGD diploma I cannot apply for hsmp but on my karachi university master degree can I apply for hsmp or not and in which rules I have to apply for hsmp old hsmp or the current tier 1 rules becaues I will apply hsmp in the end of april can any one advice me what I will do to apply for hsmp .

MASTER FROM KARACHI UNIVERSITY : 30
UK. EARNINGS : 20 =£23000
U.K EXPERIENCE:5 POINTS
TOTAL POINTS :75

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:56 am

New Tier 1 would not be applicable in Pakistan for the time being.You will apply on HSMP 1 form.Your qualify but take care of evidence of Uk income and that of English language requirement.

alihatfield

Post by alihatfield » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:51 pm

jami wrote:New Tier 1 would not be applicable in Pakistan for the time being.You will apply on HSMP 1 form.Your qualify but take care of evidence of Uk income and that of English language requirement.
HI shahid

I have the IELTS scored 6.5 and till now I have the pay slips of 11 months but I am leaving U.K by the end of this month so my P60 will arrive in april to my U.K addreess but I have one question I have done PGD dilpoma on that I have obtain one year work visa so would it make a doubt to case worker my degree is from pak and earning from uk.

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:48 pm

If the PAk degree is prior to UK earning period than there would be no problem at all. Explain the peculiar situation in the covering letter.

alihatfield

one more question

Post by alihatfield » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:10 pm

jami wrote:If the PAk degree is prior to UK earning period than there would be no problem at all. Explain the peculiar situation in the covering letter.
HI

THANKS FOR UR REPLY I HAVE COMPLETED MY MASTER DEGREE IN 2001 AND MY U.K EARNINGS IS ARE SINCE APRIL 2007 TILL MARCH 2008.
AND DO I HAVE TO ATTACHED MY PGD DIPLOMA FROM UK IN WHICH I HAVE OBTAIN ONE YEAR WORK PERMIT.

REGARDS
ALI

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:17 am

This document/evidence would be over and above the prescribed documents.Any additional document can be attached by explaining its relevance in the covering letter.

alihatfield

can you help me out

Post by alihatfield » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:33 pm

jami wrote:This document/evidence would be over and above the prescribed documents.Any additional document can be attached by explaining its relevance in the covering letter.
Hi what to advice me to attach the diploma or not.