ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translation of bank statements and additional documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lyla_001
Newly Registered

Translation of bank statements and additional documents

Post by Lyla_001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi everyone

I am waiting for the CoS to apply for a Tier 2 Visa. In this interim I have been preparing the documents and some questions arised.
Can you please help me?

- Should I send the Home Office translations of the bank statements into English, even if I am sending a letter from the bank stating that I maintened enough funds in my bank account in the last 90 days?

- Adding supporting documents to the application would be helpful? I would include translations and copies of degree certificate, birth certificate, job offer letter and NMC decision letter.

Any information clarifying these issues is welcome.

Regards

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Translation of bank statements and additional documents

Post by iworker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:19 am

You will be applying for a point based visa. Which means, as long as u provide what is asked for, u will get a visa. providing extra docs in no way help get a visa.

Lyla_001
Newly Registered

Re: Translation of bank statements and additional documents

Post by Lyla_001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm

iworker wrote:You will be applying for a point based visa. Which means, as long as u provide what is asked for, u will get a visa. providing extra docs in no way help get a visa.
Hi Iworker
Thank you for your reply.
Please, do you know if it is necessary to translate the bank statments, if I´m sending them with the bank letter in English?
Cheers