ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR while fresh application under process ??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malikwaheed

JR while fresh application under process ??

Post by Malikwaheed » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 am

Hi zimba88 and experts can I apply (jr) on my first application while my second application is underprocees ??? Because am 100% sure in first application they make wrong decisions and if am going in court I can easily prove it??? Pls guide me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: JR while fresh application under process ??

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 am

Yes you can. JR has nothing to do with immigration rules and is completely separate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:18 am

Malikwaheed wrote:Hi zimba88 and experts can I apply (jr) on my first application while my second application is underprocees ??? Because am 100% sure in first application they make wrong decisions and if am going in court I can easily prove it??? Pls guide me.
CR001 has already answered this.
But please don't start a new post for each question.
Why are you sure they made a wrong decision ? If I read the old posts correctly, the accounts you submitted only had turnover of 4.5 Mil. Was that wrong ? Did you submit accounts for the last six months ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:55 pm

I would suggest JR should only apply as last option. Ideally You should exercise fresh application first.

Thanks,
HN