ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Send documents within 14 days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanoram
Newly Registered

Send documents within 14 days

Post by nanoram » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi all,

Can someone help me with the following:
I applied at Sheffiled PEO premium service and i was told to provide a additional document, which i would say i missed it from my side. I was given a postal address sticker and asked to send it within 14 days.

I have sent the documents within the mentioned time. Am I still on premium service and will get a response immediately or will they put me in normal postal application time frame..?

Thanks for your help.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Send documents within 14 days

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

The documents will go to the same case worker at PSC and your application will be decided as soon as the case worker goes through them and is satisfied with your case
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nanoram
Newly Registered

Post by nanoram » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, will the caseworker consider it as premium service application and deal immediately or will they take months...?
Anyone who experienced a similar situation..?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Applications which aren't decided at the PSC on the day generally join the postal queue for processing.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

nanoram
Newly Registered

Post by nanoram » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 pm

If that is the case then make no point in paying them the premium fees. And why did they ask me to send documents in 14 days..?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 pm

nanoram wrote:If that is the case then make no point in paying them the premium fees. And why did they ask me to send documents in 14 days..?
Because the 14 day limit retains your Section 3c leave and gives you the time to ensure your application is complete with all the required documents. (Previously this was 28 days...now reduced to 14)
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ROCKRIDER
Newly Registered

Post by ROCKRIDER » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi nanoram,
Wish you best of luck with your application and hopefully, you will get approved and dealt with quickly.
I am applying soon to the same centre, would you please shed some light if you do not mind on what document the CW asked you to post as additional documents? THis might help me prepare well, please.
Best of luck

nanoram
Newly Registered

Post by nanoram » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Casa wrote:
nanoram wrote:If that is the case then make no point in paying them the premium fees. And why did they ask me to send documents in 14 days..?
Because the 14 day limit retains your Section 3c leave and gives you the time to ensure your application is complete with all the required documents. (Previously this was 28 days...now reduced to 14)

Hi,

I did not understand, infact i dont know what is section 3c. Can you please tell me in a different way. Thanks for your help.

nanoram
Newly Registered

Post by nanoram » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:47 pm

ROCKRIDER wrote:Hi nanoram,
Wish you best of luck with your application and hopefully, you will get approved and dealt with quickly.
I am applying soon to the same centre, would you please shed some light if you do not mind on what document the CW asked you to post as additional documents? THis might help me prepare well, please.
Best of luck

Hi,
It was my english language requirement, which i forgot to take with me. It was my mistake, they just asked me to post it and i did it.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:57 pm

nanoram wrote:
Casa wrote:

Hi,

I did not understand, infact i dont know what is section 3c. Can you please tell me in a different way. Thanks for your help.
Section 3c of the Immigration Rules protects an applicant from becoming an overstayer during the period in which their application for a visa extension or variation of leave is being decided. This period of 'protection' was recently reduced from a 28 day period to 14 days.
(Casa, not CR001)