ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help - Tier 4 and dependents

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sef10
Newly Registered

Please help - Tier 4 and dependents

Post by Sef10 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Please I do need an urgent advise On kids visas too.

I applied for a tier 4 visas together with my dependants; my husband and two kids. Three of us have just picked up our visas remaining one of my children. No email of decision receive yet and it's been days since. My school starts in three days. Can I travel to the UK with husband and the other child and later come back for the remaining child when the visa comes?

Please help me!

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Please help - Tier 4 and dependents

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Sef10 wrote:Please I do need an urgent advise On kids visas too.

I applied for a tier 4 visas together with my dependants; my husband and two kids. Three of us have just picked up our visas remaining one of my children. No email of decision receive yet and it's been days since. My school starts in three days. Can I travel to the UK with husband and the other child and later come back for the remaining child when the visa comes?

Please help me!
I would advise you to travel asap and your husband can come later on or else you all will loose your visas ... your husband is dependant he can join you later but you just cannot miss your classes so i would advise you to travel with one kid and your husbanf can join you with the remaining one later on month.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:35 am

Sef10 wrote:Can I travel to the UK with husband and the other child and later come back for the remaining child when the visa comes?
Yes.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Sef10
Newly Registered

Post by Sef10 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Thanks so much.

Sef10
Newly Registered

Post by Sef10 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Sef10 wrote:Thanks so much.
I will like to know if my child can join us alone as unaccompanied minor? The airline is willing to do that but will there be any iaauea with him coming alone and me meeting him at the airport to pick him up. And what are the documents to prepare for him on the journey?

Please urgent reply needed.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Sef10 wrote:I will like to know if my child can join us alone as unaccompanied minor?
Yes.
Sef10 wrote:The airline is willing to do that but will there be any iaauea with him coming alone and me meeting him at the airport to pick him up.
No.
Sef10 wrote:And what are the documents to prepare for him on the journey?
Nothing specific.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Sef10
Newly Registered

Post by Sef10 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Thank you very much. Cheers.