ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change Of Address

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bounty88
Newly Registered

Change Of Address

Post by Bounty88 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 am

Hi
Respected senior members, I have applied for T1 Ent ext 5 months ago and still waiting for decision. Well my question is I just changed my address and dont know how to inform Home Offfice.. :(
Can anybody please tell me the adress of home office where i can send a letter to inform them about my address or any phone number..??
Thanxx

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Change Of Address

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 am

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:33 pm

can we use the same link if business is moving address.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:48 pm

You can use the link mentioned by macnorth to update your address with ukvi.

However, just for the safe side, I'd suggest you to either divert your post from old address to new address, using Royal Mail service,

Or if possible, ask people living at your old address to inform you in case they receive your letters.

Reason why I'm suggesting that , because I was in the same situation.

I applied in January 2017, I knew I'd possibly change my address therefore I mentioned my cousins address as correspondence address.

I received ukvi application acknowledgement on my cousins address.

In February, I moved to another address which is my permanent address now. I informed ukvi using the link mentioned by macnorth. Website confirmed that my address is updated.

However, I received my refusal decision on my cousins address, although I successfully updated my address on ukvi website in march, still they sent letter to my cousins address that was mentioned in application form.

Therefore just for the safe side, please keep checking for mail at old address, or use diversion after updating your address on ukvi website.