ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m) advice urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msansari88
Newly Registered

flr(m) advice urgent

Post by msansari88 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:16 am

Hi,

I have posted numerous times with regards to my wife's flr(m) visa and I am hoping to get a feedback from one of the moderators this time. My wife's entrepreneur dependant visa is expiring on the 15th July. I am a ltd company contractor but I have not declared myself as self employed to the HMRC. i am paying myself a director's salary of over 1700 pounds per month in the last 6 months which means a payroll is being run. As far as I remember I am earning more than 18,600 pounds a year which is the financial requirement for a dependant with no kids (BTW my kid is a naturalised british citizen because of my ILR).

My question is in the flr(m) form should I fill up the 7.3A Category A or B or should i fill up 7.3B and fill up category f or G for my application. As far as section 7.3B is concerned it says that whether you are self employed and as far as i know I have not declared myself as a selfemployed person to the HMRC. Does this mean i should tick the option for salaried employment as I only take salaries and no dividends or any profits for my income.

What documents should i provide for the financial requirement part of the application?

ANy feedback will be greatly appreciated as I dont have much time

msansari88
Newly Registered

Re: flr(m) advice urgent

Post by msansari88 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:27 am

any advice pls? what are the list of documents that would be needed for the financial requirement?

msansari88
Newly Registered

Re: flr(m) advice urgent

Post by msansari88 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:25 am

A little disappointed with the response especially the senior members but its fine. I applied for a flr(fp) visa through premium service and leave to remain has been granted. will change it to flr(m) once i get the financial requirements sorted to avoid the 10 yr route.