ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am constantly getting stopped in the airport in error

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aiz3n
Newly Registered

I am constantly getting stopped in the airport in error

Post by aiz3n » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:45 am

Hi there everyone, so basically I keep getting stopped and delayed in the airport due to UK border force error. They have somewhow linked me with another individual with same name and now everytime I fly outside UK I get stopped and questioned. I have made a complaint to UK border force and they stated they will remove this from my profile but it has not been done. I still get stopped and questioned. What can I do, please help

aaliya1986
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: I am constantly getting stopped in the airport in error

Post by aaliya1986 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:04 pm

aiz3n wrote:Hi there everyone, so basically I keep getting stopped and delayed in the airport due to UK border force error. They have somewhow linked me with another individual with same name and now everytime I fly outside UK I get stopped and questioned. I have made a complaint to UK border force and they stated they will remove this from my profile but it has not been done. I still get stopped and questioned. What can I do, please help
i have the same issue in which they stop me as well and because of this i am not very comfortable in travelling because this is an additional headache.
can you please tell us what visa are you on and the typical questions which they ask when they stop you? and what happens?