ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Appointment Report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abo1
Nigeria

Current Appointment Report

Post by abo1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi all I noticed that CAR was missing in the document I submitted for application, What do I do? can I still sent these document to home office as I just received biometric letter today. pls your advice is highly appreciated asap.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Current Appointment Report

Post by Evicra » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:36 pm

teddybear79 wrote:I called companies house today for current appointment report they told me to get a screen print from companies house website, if I order from them they will send me the same and charge £3.

Can anyone help me how to get correct appointment report as it has to be dated within 3 months.
i would suggest pay £3. that CAR looks more professional. its has time date etc printed on it.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm

abo1 wrote:Hi all I noticed that CAR was missing in the document I submitted for application, What do I do? can I still sent these document to home office as I just received biometric letter today. pls your advice is highly appreciated asap.
Yes, send it immediately to the same address that you sent the application to, quoting the reference number.
Make sure it is signed for, so you have proof of delivery.
It is not urgent as the processing won't start until you submit the biometrics, but no reason to delay.
PS: I noticed this is also posted on someone else's thread. Please don't do that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:14 pm

abo1 wrote:Hi all I noticed that CAR was missing in the document I submitted for application, What do I do? can I still sent these document to home office as I just received biometric letter today. pls your advice is highly appreciated asap.
Do NOT post your questions in random threads across the forum :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

abo1
Nigeria

Post by abo1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:20 pm

thank you for the advice it was not intentional. Also I just want to let you know that I have post the document today. I hope this will be consider with the application.

abo1
Nigeria

Post by abo1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Good afternoon all,
I only need clarification on the letter I received today from HO after sending a CAR which states
Thank you for your application. Although we could normally decide you application within 8 weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.
I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
We expect to make a decision on your application soon but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.
yours sincerely,
Sheffield Development Team 5
this is my question,
is the letter acknowledging the fact that I just sent an additional document or is the letter telling me an alarming issue on the application and lastly is it a generic letter from HO.
please advice me on this letter.
many thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 pm

abo1 wrote:Good afternoon all,
I only need clarification on the letter I received today from HO after sending a CAR which states
Thank you for your application. Although we could normally decide you application within 8 weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.
I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
We expect to make a decision on your application soon but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.
yours sincerely,
Sheffield Development Team 5
this is my question,
is the letter acknowledging the fact the I just sent an additional document or is the letter telling me an alarming issue on the application and lastly is it a generic letter from HO.
please advice me on this letter.
many thanks
Assuming there is no one from HO here, it will be impossible to know the answer.

There have been many cases that people have posted in this forum that the application has processed well in time even after getting a "complex issue" letter.

So it is a safe guess this has nothing to do with the CAR that you sent but is a generic letter sent when they decided they need more time.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abo1
Nigeria

Post by abo1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:22 pm

thank you very much for the quick response. I am greatful.